24- One More Chance

So close to the last chapter! Only two more to go! Then.... The second book!

I understand I don't have many reads, but I'm hoping I will by the time the thir-second book is up. Yes there will be a third, and maybe fourth if wanted.

~*~

Gabs POV

I managed to escape that night and just graffitied around town a bit.

I honestly didn't do much I was very tired. But as of now, the boys have managed to lock me and Liam in a closet with nothing in it but shelves. It's the pantry, but they took out everything.

"YOU CANT COME OUT UNTIL YOU MAKE UP."

I heard Louis yell.

"SHUT YOUR FACE BEFORE I SHUT IT FOR YOU!"

I screamed back.

"Niall your sister is awesome."

"Yeah, so awesome that she snuck out last night."

Niall shot back sarcastically.

"Face it. You can't change her."

I heard a chair being scraped against the floorboards.

"JESUS!" Liam screamed at the noise.

"Shut it."

He rolled his eyes at me.

While we just sat there silently I managed to pull a piece of the wooden shelf off and began to pick at it. The pantry was pushed into a corner where a window was placed on the outside, for the looks of the building.

So Liam wasn't paying any attention to me.

It wasn't until I actually noticed wires on either side of the window that Louis and Harry suddenly appeared on a window washer lift.

I rolled my eyes.

Harry watched what I was doing and texted somebody.

I pushed it where he couldn't see It just as the door opened.

Niall looked around and shrugged at Harry before closing the door again.

I flipped off Harry and he smirked.

"Cheeky bastard."

I mouthed at him and he sat down.

I smirked when I realized they were going to be out there for hours.

*like, 5 hours later*

Well I'm starving.

I broke another piece off of the shelf and started to chew. Hey, it's not contaminated! It wasn't an outer layer, and at least it's food. Stupid me not eating breakfeast! It's noon. The lads in sure are extremely bored.

"JUST MAKE UP ALREADY!"

Louis screamed at us. Liam glanced at me and stared at the wood. I heard his stomach grumble.

I broke a piece off and threw it at him.

"God I went from eating caviar to wood in a day." He mumbled.

"Stuck up snob." I shot at him. He rolled his eyes.

*10 hours later, still haven't made up, shelf is almost completely eaten*

"Well it's ten at night, Louis and Harry are still on the fucking window washer lift." Liam mumbled.

"Just shut up and go to sleep." I mumbled, rolling under the shelf. The only other items in here now are water and a clock.