9- Arguing

"Liam?"

I called out. Liam wasn't in bed when I woke up, the rest of the lads told me they were going out to look for him.

I walked into the kitchen.

Nothing. Just the beautiful counters and table set.

I groaned, sitting on the island. I laid back, staring at the ceiling.

Where was the man I loved? And most importantly, why did he leave without warning?

I sat up, hearing the front door open.

"Come on you son of a bitch." I heard Louis say.

I ran out the archway from the kitchen, looking around until I saw Liam be slammed into the couch.

"Where was he?!"

They all looked at me but Liam.

"What?"

I said.

"You don't wanna know."

All I could smell was alcohol. Liam was drunk.

I walked up to him. He stared at me with dull, guilty, and wanting eyes.

Was that? He has a hickey on his neck...

"What's this?" I questioned, placing a finger on it. Had to play innocent.

"Um, that's what happens when two people... Make love."

"But we didn't do anything." I said, turning to Zayn. Realization hit me like a boulder.

(Or when I walked into a trailer- I really did. Maybe that's why I'm insane, love your favorite author- Mary)

I backed away from Liam slightly.

I'm pretty sure I suprised everybody with this:

"YOU ASSHOLE!"

Nothing much, but the fake girly side never cursed.

Niall mouthed to Liam: your in deep shit.

A tear flew from my eye. Fucking traitor.

I need a break.

No, I need a smoke.

No... I need a break.

I looked around at all the boys, before running to my room.

I grabbed my backpack, shoving a million pounds into it, don't know how long I'll be gone. I slipped my hoodie, paints, smokes, and skinny jeans in it as well. For my clothes now, it's just simply an charcoal gray color, and jean shorts. I pulled my hair back, taking off my makeup.

I'm going to dye my hair.

I'm tired of Brunette. I walked out of my room. I started to walk right past the boys until Louis stopped me.

"Where are you going?"

I didn't respond, only kept a hard glare.

He sighed.

"Be careful, and come back or call us if you need anything."

He hugged me, and I walked out.

"Where did she get that backpack?" I could've sworn Liam slurred. I slammed the door and got into the lift.

Level 1

I walked down the street, until I got to the train tracks.

I sat in between the trains, hidden.