15- Liam turns againt me.

"So Gabriella, you need to tell the boys."

"No."

"Do it."

"No!"

I said, standing up.

He stood up too.

"DO IT!" He yelled. Good thing the lads went out to grab dinner.

"NO WAY IN HELL! NOT YET!"

"WHEN THEY GET HOME, DO IT!"

I smacked him.

"GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS, I SAID WHEN I WAS READY I WOULD TELL THEM, DOES IT SOUND LIKE IM READY?!"

His eyes, I could've sworn they got darker.

"NO! IM TIRED OF KEEPING THIS DAMN SECRET THAT WILL RUIN MY LIFE IF YOU DONT TELL THEM! IT WILL RUIN US AS A COUPLE!"

"RUIN YOUR LIFE? EXCUSE ME BUT I DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO TELL YOU, I TOLD YOU SO YOU KNEW YOU WERENT DATING A 7 YEAR OLD MINDED TWENTY YEAR OLD CHIC!" I heard the front door to the flat open and shut.

"Quick, make up something." He whispered.

"Gabriella? Liam?" I heard Harry call.

"AND ANOTHER THING! YOU CANT GET OFF YOUR ASS AND HELP ONCE IN A WHILE!" He screamed. He winked.

I rolled my eyes.

"WELL MAYBE I WOULD IF YOU WERENT SUCH A CUNT!"

"Um, we'll go, leave you two be."

I heard Zayn say, before they left.

"I DIDNT HAVE TO TELL YOU DAMN IT LIAM!"

"YEAH WELL I DIDNT EVEN NEED TO KNOW! LIFE WOULDVE BEEN PERFECT IF YOU HADNT COME ALONG AND TOLD ME IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

he rose his hand to smack me, and when he did, I didn't move like he thought I was gonna.

"You. Little. ASSHOLE!" I screamed, before punching him so hard in the rib cage, he fell to the floor.

"GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I THROW YOU OFF THE BALCONY!" He didn't move.

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him to my balcony.

I wouldn't kill a man.

So I threw him into Niall's balcony.

"I HATE YOU LIAM PAYNE!" I screamed, making sure he heard me.

I grunted, sitting on my bean bag chair. I walked into the living room, opening the door. Louis saw me and walked up to me.

"You and LiLi were fighting?" He asked. He was the only one who must've waited outside. I nodded.

"Why?"

"He was being a meanie."

I said. He has the mind of a 12 year old I fucking swear.

"Why was he being a meanie?"

"He told me I never do anything to keep the relationship moving."

"Did you guys break up?"

I shook my head.

"Oh thank god, I was worried. You two make a cute couple."

He wishes.

I nodded and let him in.

"Tell the rest of the lads they can come home."

He nodded, pulling out his phone.

When I walked by Niall's room, his door was open. Yes I was downstairs. Why? I felt like it.

I saw Liam trying to open his balcony doors. He saw me and glared at me.

I smirked and walked upstairs. It was extremely crowded downstairs, but the rooms were huge.

By the time the lads got home, me and Louis were upstairs laughing, as we watched White Chicks on my X-Box.

"YO HOLD MY POODLE!" The Telly yelled. We laughed.

"Um, Gabriella?" I paused the movie and walked downstairs where Niall was looking on his balcony, where it was raining, and Liam was standing angrily at the door.

"Yes?" I asked, innocently.

"Care to explain why Liam is soaking wet on my balcony?" He asked, unlocking the door. Liam glared at me, and pushed by me walking into his room.

He grunted.

"I pushed him off mine."

He rolled his eyes and got back to whatever paperwork he was doing when he must've noticed Liam.

I shrugged, walking upstairs and in pausing the movie.

"Here's done junior mints, I grabbed them when Niall called you." Louis handed me a box and I thanked him.

Soon we finished the movie and I walked into Liam's room.