18- Zayn Skypes Me

Zayn is skyping.

I answered.

"Hey!"

"Hey girl!"

"What's up?"

"How's your flight?" All the lads but Liam asked.

"Good, wanna see my area?" I asked, making sure to hide my body. Before I answered I pushed my glasses on and fake braces in.

They nodded. I set down my laptop pulling a pink sweatshirt over my head.

I sighed and turned my laptop so they could see everything.

"That is amazing." I heard Louis say.

I chuckled.

"Sure is. Booked first class, and second class is the same, but without the charger slits, and then third class is the same as well, but has less seating, no cup holders, no shelving and no slits."

I explained.

"Well we have to go, but it was nice talking to you! Were leaving for tour in ten minutes." Louis chuckled.

"I'm gonna go too, I'm tired as hell." I yawned and disconnected.

Soon I drifted off to sleep.

I was awoken hours later by a woman in a blue pencil skirt, and a tucked in white button up shirt, and a matching vest.

"The plane will be landing soon." She said, both to me and another passenger.

I nodded, ripping off my pink sweat shirt and glasses. I fixed my hair back into a messy bun, and placed my fake braces on the shelf, when I buckled myself in.

I watched out the window as we landed. I've never been scared by airplanes.

As I got off the plane, I was amazed on how different it was from London. It was so much hotter, and it was huge. Way bigger than London.

I was somewhat close to LA, about three hours away. I texted Niall I landed safely, forgetting it was like, 10 there, and he was on a plane. I rolled my eyes at my idiot self.

It was about three days later, and I was already tired of this place. Everybody is either a jerk, or has never heard of an apple.

All the walls and trains are already graffitied.

The hotel is somewhat nice I guess. Still disgusting. I packed up all my shit and walked into the airport.

"Next ticket to London."

I ordered. The lady looked at her computer.

"The gates are closing in thirty seconds, the next flight is in three days."

"Hold the fucking gate. I'll give you three grand."

She grabbed the microphone clearing her throat.

"Flight 361 is delayed for another hour due to bad weather, you may board, but will be an hour late." I heard a couple people groan and go towards gate 8.

"The gate is Gate 8." She said, grabbing her three grand.

"You have a extra half hour." She said. The airport was almost empty since it was a Monday morning, only about 12 or 13 people.

"So your from where?" She asked.

"I'm from Mullingar Ireland." She almost screamed. Oh... She's about 18 years old.....FUCK.

"Did you know niall horan is from there?"

She asked. I chuckled.

"Yeah."

"How old are you?"

She asked.

"Oh, I'm 20. We were in highschool together." I didn't lie, we weren't best friends either.

"Was he like, your best friend?"

"No, but he was my friend."