22- Apologies

It was during the concert.

I was in what I wore earlier, but I was backstage.

After the boys sang Happily, Louis walked over to me still kinda singing his solo, and began to drag me out on stage. People began to laugh when I pulled him back.

Harry ran over and tried to pull me out as well.

Only my forearm showed before I pulled them as well.

People it came on like a jumbo screen since they were performing in one of those places.

Then all the boys but Liam had to pull me, and eventually came over, all picked me up, and stood me up next to Liam.

The son ended.

"What am I doing next to this man whore?" I whisper spat to Niall. He shrugged.

Liam began to speak.

"Gabriel-"

"I told you not to call me that."

I spat.

Louis clipped a microphone to my shirt.

"Repeat what you said darling." He whispered in my ear.

"Why the hell would I repeat that? Damn you Tomlinson."

I sighed.

"I told you not to call me that."

Liam rolled his eyes.

"Fine. Ri! I made the lads bring you out here because I wanted to apologize, for what I had done."

"Liam, you cheated on me twice. TWICE!"

The crowd started to yell at Liam.

"I'm sorry Ri, please, can we lay off the 'break' and go back to being a couple?"

I pretended to think again.

"No. We can not be friends, but lot enemies either. We can be as if we don't know each other Liam. I don't want to be back in your life as of now. I'm happy, and when I was your girlfriend, you tried to stop me from having my life as it is."

the crowd cheered.

"Now you bimbos." I turned to the boys.

"Carry me back."

They all grunted in response, and carried me so I faced the crowd. I waved as they took me off stage.

I stood off to the side the rest of the concert. Honestly is really weird watching your brother sing and dance before thousands of crying teenage girls. I don't think Niall is mad at Liam, I understand that he's confused about everything going on lately, so it's normal.

"IM GOING HOME!" I screamed as the boys answered a tweet.

Niall came over, threw me over his shoulder, and set me down on the couch in the middle of the stage.

"I want my bed." I said, after Zayn clipped the microphone back on.

"Well the couch is comfortable."

"Shut your face styles I know where you sleep."

"LUCKY!" A girl screamed.

I laughed.

"Okay, who would like to see something happen to Hazza when he's sleeping?"

They screamed.

"No!" Harry screamed like a girl, covering his head and dropping behind the couch.