11- Lads, Why is there a empty bottle of ketchup nailed to the TV?

Zayn POV

"Okay Niall, Truth Or Dare?"

"Erm.... Dare."

Hesitantly, he replied.

"I dare you... To nail the empty ketchup bottle to the Telly."

He rolled his eyes.

"Fine. Maybe Gabriella can find us a new one at the store she likes."

He grabbed the plastic ketchup bottle and nailed it to the Telly like he said he would.

Gabriella POV

As soon as I walk in the door, I almost regret it.

"Lads, why is there a ketchup bottle nailed to the Telly?"

"Because. We needed a new one, maybe can you find us one at that store you won't tell us the name of?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Really Niall? Grow up."

He scoffed.

"I should be telling you that."

"Excuse me, but I did grow up. Thank you for taking me to London, as you can see... It helped."

I motioned towards my outfit that was a plain blue tank top and black shorts.

"C'mere a second."

He said. I walked up to him slowly, and he told me to open my mouth.

I did and he tapped my fake braces.

"Their broken... How do they keep breaking?"

Again?!

I shrugged.

Luckily the black market has a whole bunch of little shops in it, including a measuring place.

"I don't know, I'll go to the orthodontist."

I said, walking out. I walked straight in, not bothering to put my hood up or anything. I have a feeling nobody gives a flying shit. I've seen a couple people even steal from here, and re sell it. Good try. They have secret recording. chips of movement in most of their things, and take them out when sold.

I walked in, and scoffed at a man going into a booth, already in buckling his belt. Really? Having your penis measured? I walked up to the small desk, where a woman with numerous piercings, and tattoos looked up at me.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Id like to know why my fake braces keep breaking, so I came to see if you could measure, to see if I was getting sizes to small.

She nodded. Soon enough I was walking into the flat with a size bigger braces, that were clear.

Niall smiled.

"Why don't you get invisiline?"

I did dipshit.

"Wait, your teeth are straight?" He questioned.

I shrugged.

"Some back teeth aren't."

He nodded as I just simply walked up to my room.

Sorry guys, it was a short ass chapter but I promise they will get longer. This was just a filler.

Xx mary