19- I. Will. Not. Forgive. You..... Yet.

Gabriella POV

Ah, flat sweet flat.

I had disguised myself on the plane.

What's this? Waking up to the kitchen Island I saw a TEEN VOUGE magazine.

On the cover... Was Liam kissing a girl with brunette curls, but she didn't look like she enjoyed it. It was Danielle.

Danielle... She was being forced to kiss Liam.

The head line cover was: WHAT HAPPENED TO MYSTERIOUS BRUNETTE, LIAM KISSED IN LONDON?

A picture of me was next to it.

The boys would be back in a couple weeks.

I'll show them, I'll show them all.

I don't care what Niall thinks anymore, he will just have to fucking deal like the rest of the boys. Liam dealt with it, so can he. I threw the magazine down and grabbed Zayns keys to his black Ferrari.

I grabbed my wallet and left my phone on the counter.

I stormed out and into the parking garage.

I opened his car door and slammed it shut when I got in.

I shook my head and started it, driving to the hair salon.

I walked in, and had to wait about five minutes.

"Oh... You were that girl Liam kissed." The woman who was styling my hair mentioned.

"Yeah." I grumbled.

"I feel sorry for ya Hun."

"Me and Liam got into a huge fight before he left. I don't really care, Danielle, I've known her since I was really little."

I explained.

"Okay, what do you want done with your hair?"

"Dye it black please." I said.

When she was done I smirked at the results.

"24.63 pounds." She said. I handed her 25.

"Keep the change!" I called, walking out.

I pushed my newly black hair up into a bun, and continued walking down the street. It wasn't until about ten minutes I was at the park.

I sat on a bench, thinking. I was forgetting something... Oh.... My braces. I'm not sure if a paparazzi was watching or what because when I snapped the braces smiling and showing my teeth I heard a click.

I reached into my pocket and pushed in my lip ring smiling.

I heard another click and it sounded like a iPhone starting to record. I looked around until I found a small lens in a bush. I stood up and walked to it.

"What the fuck are you doing?"