3- 50 Pounds Wasted

The next day me and Harry spent the whole next day together and he tried to corrupt me. He failed. So hardcore fail.

Right now, it's the fourth day Niall and his band have been here. I haven't rebelled in two nights now. I'm starting to get fidgety, and I think Niall has noticed. Not going out also means I haven't smoked. I was scratching my wrists.
"Um, Gabriella?"
I looked at Niall through my fake round glasses.
"What."
"Jeez. Why are you scratching your wrists so bad?"
"I don't know."
I spat.
"Well then." He got up and walked to his room.
I speed walked into my room.
Okay it's ten pm. I can do this, even if it is still early.
I silently changed into black shorts and a ripped tank top. I sighed and took out everything. I have a lip piercing I take out during the day.
(Don't try this at home)

I pushed the needle through the small hole. I pushed in the small silver ring and locked it.
I pushed my cigarette package into my pocket.
Made sure my dark purple lighter was in my pocket. I shoved on a hoodie and my vans. I jumped out the window and landed next to Niall's window. I looked up. Once again it was dark so only my eyes showed. Oh and my lip ring.
Liam looked out again, and nudged Niall. It was only Zayn, Niall, and Liam in the room. Louis and Harry had gone out.
He opened the window.
"That's her!" Liam and Zayn said in sync.
Niall stared at my eyes.
"Who are you?"
Liam rolled his eyes.
"Like she's going to answer you dipshit!" He smacked the back of niall's head.
I lit my smoke not caring if they saw, they couldn't tell who I was anyways.
I smirked and backed into the darkness . In reality just behind the tree.
I skated away.
I pulled into a alleyway and sat down. I was gonna be all night.
I laid back looking at the stars.
This is so bad for my health, but thank god I don't drink. By the time it was 6 am I had finished my pack. That should hold me off a couple days.

I was standing in my bathroom fixing myself up a bit.
I was wearing jeans and a bubble gum pink t-shirt that had carebears on it. I had a rainbow headband and pigtails in. My glasses were on and today was my "dentist appointment" for my braces. Meaning I had to go to the Black Market. And since it was broad daylight I had to go through the woods.
I got down the road and made sure nobody was watching and slipped through the familiar alleyway to the small opening of the Black Market.
I walked through with my hood over my eyes to the health department. It's actually very safe here, this is where I got my old braces.
Rainbow braces. God this is disgusting. Bright blue and hot pink. Okay.
I bought them for a pound. We are all millionaires, and get stuff extremely cheap.
I pushed them into my mouth taking my hood off once I was on the street and walked home.

When I got in I ran up to niall.
"Look!"
I cheered showing him the braces.
"Nice."
He mumbled and turned back to looking at the spot I was last night.
"What're you lookin' at bro?"
I asked sitting next to him.
"Nothing."

Around seven at night Niall seemed to snap out of it and insisted on giving me a makeover.

Hello Guys!
It's nice to read with you guys again-

Ri- Sure.
Me- SHUT UP.
Ri- nah.
Me- I created you.
Ri-
Me-
Ri- I'm going to go now.

Finally. Well I would like to thank you for reading and have a good day or night.

QOTD: What country are you from?

My answer: America, but I've always wanted to visit Ireland!