17- Not Everybody will love you for who you are.

Recap:

As usual we waited for everybody else to be seated before we ate.

In the middle of the meal I decided to tell the boys when I was leaving.

~~~

"Hey lads," I started, getting their attention.

"I'm leaving in two days, to California."

"LA?" Louis asked hopefully. I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Some small town I forgot the name of."

He scoffed and continued eating.

"Have you started packing?" Harry asked.

I nodded.

"I packed my laptop, I'm only bringing one suitcase, I'm planning on getting more clothes while I'm there." Zayn nodded.

"So when are you comin home?"

He asked.

"About a week after you guys do."

*Two days later at the airport.*

All I packed was my night clothes. The boys didn't have a clue.

Thank god.

They decided to drive me to the airport. All but Liam of course.

We stood by my gate.

"I'm gonna miss you Gabs!" Niall cried, running into my arms.

"You've grown up so much in the past couple weeks." Louis shed a couple tears before walking and hugging me as well.

"I'm proud of your improvements, you've turned out so well."

If only you knew Harry. He hugged me.

Zayn was just awkwardly standing there, before speaking up.

"Gabriella, when we met, you were just like a four year old, pig tails, glasses, rainbow braces, rainbow shirts and skirts and jeans and overalls, you were a little kid. No offense. But now you act your age, and act as if we aren't."

"Your not." I cut him off. He chuckled.

"We are gonna miss yah." He slurred before hugging me too.

"Flight 202 to (small town) California, now boarding."

"GOD HAS SPOKEN!" I screamed.

The lads laughed and got off me.

I turned, waved at them, and got on my flight.

I sat in my seat, sighing.

As the plane took off, I waited and waited until we were aloud to get up. The seatbelt light flashed off and I grabbed my carry on and walked into the bathroom to change.

I changed out of a pink t-shirt and pink shorts, and into black shorts, and a Metallica tank top.

I let my hair out of the messy bun it was in, and it fell in brunette locks down my back.

I carefully took out my fake braces, and shoved them into my bag. I booked first class thank god. We each had our own section, it was like a bed, and it had a privacy wall, and it had pull out shelves on the other side, the inside glowed blue, and it had outlets to charge phones and everything. THEY EVEN HAD FREE WIFI! Can I just live on this plane? I mean, they have a huge ass window! And even seats that you could pull a blind over the window.

You could set your own temp.

It was amazing.

I pulled my laptop out. Oh!