To the Beautiful You: Episode 3

What this show lacks in an episode it makes up in the pretty

What this show lacks in an episode it makes up in the pretty. Though that's really not saying much. Another thing that this show does brilliantly is to portray innocent scenes in the most creeptastic ways. That's not saying much either.

Pretty much, I'm left scratching my head wondering if this episode said anything at all.

EPISODE 3 RECAP

As Tae-joon leans to kiss Jae-hee, we see a mysterious spy snap a photo of the two. Jae-hee pushes him off of her and he breaks into a euphoric drunken smile before he slumps on top of her, asleep.

So Jae-hee hauls him back in a wheelbarrow and Sangchu turns up to say hello to Tae-joon by slobbering all over him. She wheels them back before they're caught.

Meanwhile, Eun-gyul searches high and low for Jae-hee, unable to find her. He takes another documentary selca ("If there's a compass that directs your fate, where would it point to tonight?").

Hanna mistakes him for Tae-joon again (How could you with that hair?) and scrunches her face at her misfortune. Eun-gyul tells her she better run off because outsiders aren't allowed on campus.

They continue to bicker until Hanna kicks him in the shin. Twice.

Now back in the room, Jae-hee takes off Tae-joon's socks for him before climbing into bed. She peers over to ask if he knew that she was a girl and hopes he isn't too mad. There's one thing she wants for him: to see him high jump

Tae-joon wakes up the next morning with a monster headache. He catches Jae-hee sneaking around behind him and it prompts him to ask whether he made some kind of mistake last night. He leans in close, claiming he can't remember a thing and Jae-hee ekes out, "Ki..."

He wonders, "Ki..." and then it registers in his brain. He braces himself - with whom? His mind flashes back to Sangchu. HA - that's the kiss you remember? Tae-joon covers that it was just a mistake and that she should have stopped it. Jae-hee: "Like I had a chance to!"

He narrows his eyes, "You didn't by chance... enjoy it, did you?" He's thinking it's Sangchu and she thinks they're talking about her.

He doesn't get why she's all uppity about it since it was a dog which is when Jae-hee finally stands down and mutters, "It sure was heated."

The conspicuous photo flies around school and Tae-joon stares when he receives it. Poor Eun-gyul is literally knocked off his feet.

Jae-hee finds Eun-gyul wandering aimlessly through the halls. She doesn't understand his hesitant question about whether she was "had" by Tae-joon and then uses his thumbs to illustrate. Or you could have shown her the photo.

Taken aback, she asks how he knows and Eun-gyul swallows hard - so the rumors are true.

Hyun-jae doesn't miss an opportunity to make a dig at Tae-joon, congratulating him on becoming a C.C. (campus couple) with Jae-hee. Tae-joon grabs him by the shirtfront but Jae-hee steps in before anyone throws any punches.