To the Beautiful You: Episode 9

How's a girl to choose between three of the most adorable boys ever? Another suitor drops by Genie High to complete the cutest love triangle of jealousy ever. But instead of all fighting for the same girl, this girl is thinking that you should fight over each other. You know — just a suggestion.

I like Tae-joon best. No, Eun-gyul. Wait, Jung-hoon. *pulls out hair*

SONG OF THE DAY

Kyuhyun & Tiffany – "아름다운 그대에게" (To the Beautiful You) [ ]

EPISODE 9 RECAP

Around the campfire, Eun-gyul builds up to his grand confession as Jae-hee is unsurprisingly distracted. He starts, "I..."

...and gets interrupted by the meteor shower. Jae-hee hurries to make a wish and Eun-gyul gazes at her with a warm smile. At the same time, Tae-joon watches from the car.

Eun-gyul casually asks what Jae-hee wished for and she answers, "That Tae-joon would fly like before." He complains that Tae-joon is all Jae-hee ever talks about and is surprised to hear that he's the reason why she's here.

In a lowered voice, she adds that if she didn't come, "I wouldn't have been able to stand it."

You can almost hear his heart drop as Jae-hee continues her Tae-joon accolade. Girl could write a manifesto on how much she idolizes him.

The moment gone, Eun-gyul sweeps his confession under the rug.

Eun-gyul casually asks what Jae-hee wished for and she answers, "That Tae-joon would fly like before." He complains that Tae-joon is all Jae-hee ever talks about and is surprised to hear that he's the reason why she's here.

In a lowered voice, she adds that if she didn't come, "I wouldn't have been able to stand it."

You can almost hear his heart drop as Jae-hee continues her Tae-joon accolade. Girl could write a manifesto on how much she idolizes him.

The moment gone, Eun-gyul sweeps his confession under the rug.

Hanna chases after Tae-joon, shouting that there's no way she's ever ever going to let her Oppa leave for Canada to train with Coach Holton. He lets her down gently and then asks why Hanna likes him so much.

She pouts that she doesn't know – he was always by her side and the only one who stuck around. Aww. His little laugh of amusement gets her even more upset – doesn't he know how happy she is that it's Tae-joon and not someone else?

Tae-joon simply thanks her for relaying the news about Canada with a little pat on the head. Still just a dongsaeng in Oppa's eyes.

Eun-gyul arrives at school sporting a mighty fine new 'do. He's slightly disheartened when Jae-hee doesn't recognize it, thinking back to when she made a casual remark some time earlier.

Tae-joon's thoughts are preoccupied with last night's conversation with Dad. An email was the reason for Coach Holton's change of heart, Dad told him. He'll take care of everything, so all Tae-joon needs to do is be ready.

Jong-min sidles up to Eun-gyul to report a rumor about a perv who's been creeping around Serin Girls High. To make it worse, the perpetrator allegedly drove off after he failed to drag a girl into his car. Please don't let it be McCreeperson making a comeback so soon.

Tae-joon adorably takes a picture of Jae-hee playing basketball on his phone (Hi there obvious product placement!), smiling to himself when it comes out well. When Jae-hee waves in his direction, he pretends to be taking a selca instead.

Afterward, Jae-hee belatedly realizes she forgot her phone and backtracks to retrieve it. Just then, a white convertible pulls up right in front of her.