「3•consciousness」

After that injection I slipped in and out of consciousness for days

After that injection I slipped in and out of consciousness for days. My vision was often blurry and I had a massive migraine. Usually I would wake up to the sight of someone sitting in front of me, definitely a girl. She was nice enough to spoon feed me instant ramen, though I would most often throw it up soon afterwards. Sometimes she would talk to me about the highlights of her day. Yes, it was nice of her to spend so much time with me. Though it was disturbing how this girl would stroke my arm with a knife slowly getting deeper until she drew blood. It hurt. A lot.

"Izu-kuun~" I cringed at the sound of her voice, it was hard to clearly understand her under the affects of the substance that had been injected into my skin days, maybe weeks before. "I got you some yummy ramen. Again!" She giggled something else incomprehensible to my drugged mind. "But first~" I couldn't hear the rest of her sentance due to the sharp pain against my lower arm, disturbingly close to my arms prominent vein. I felt a trickle of warm blood glow down my arm and something I am almost completely sure was her tongue.

Occasionly a young man, most likely not much older that me, would come into the room. It was him who would inject countless drugs into my arms. If I struggled he would burn my sides or grab my neck singing it. One time I tried to fight back using One for All but to my horror he grabbed hold of my thigh and slowly burned it until it was melted. Burnt flesh dripping from my leg was more than enough to make me stop, not for him apparently because he tore at it, tearing through it, hitting muscle and bone. Bits of gritty flesh and muscle littered the floor. A sickening smell was permanently stuck inside the windowless room, constantly reminding me not to fight back. I wished so hard during this point of time. 'I wished I killed myself when Kacchan said to. I always wanted to die. Why didn't I listen? Why didn't I do it before I got trapped in this hell?'

One night a couple weeks later I woke up with clear vision and a young girl wearing a sailor fuuku with a tan sweater over it was sitting across from me. 'I know her! She's the nice-ish girl! Oh what was it that she said? Something about waiting for me to wake up?' The young girl smiled at me revealing strangely sharp teeth. "Hi Izu-kuun! Its me Toga remember? I took care of you after you passed out!♡" During that moment I kind of just stared at her while she undid the cloth gag over my mouth, 'Its weird for such a nice girl,' I thought to myself, 'to be such a terrifying villain' I nodded while attempting to retrieve the memories from that time that I had been unconscious. "Izu-kuun can you still not see right?" Toga patted my head. I stared at her while she stroked my matted hair.

"It's ok Izu-kuun you'll be better really soon kaaay? ♡" While I worked up the courage to tell Toga-san I was feeling fine she got out a cosmetics bag shaped like a orange cat. 'Cute...' I calmed myself with my quiet thoughts. Then she continued to comb my hair with a brush. After around 5 minutes of Toga-san telling me about how her friend, Dabi-san attempted to wipe out an entire community of dangerous drug traffickers. It was definitely around this time that I realized I was probably trapped by either regular villains or perhapse very violent and overly illegal vigilantes. I now tried to think of a new way to tell her that I was feeling much better in a way that wouldn't anger whatever she was classified as. I settled on going with, "Toga-san I feel a whole lot better because you helped nurse me back to health!" Now I just had to find the perfect time to tell her.

"And then this really tall guy, probably in the Yazuka almost stabbed Dabi-kun but at the last moment he burned that creep's arm off!♡" The moment I opened my mouth a scratchy moan grinded my throat. "Izu-kuun are you ok?" As I began my terrifyingly long coughing fit she hurried over to a small grey table holding a black cooler on it. As Toga opened it to retrieve a water bottle, freezing mist poured out of it causing my body to shiver and cough harder, blood splattered across the floor in front of me. "Here Izu-kuun♡" She opened the lid and shoved it into my mouth.

As the cool liquid poured into my mouth I suddenly became flustered that a girl was giving me water and combing my hair, so close to me. I didn't realize I hadn't attempted to take breath in over a minute. I felt myself begin choking on the water gushing down my throat. Toga immediately pulled out the near empty water bottle. "Toga-san..." I managed to hack out of my mouth, "I'm feeling much better thanks!" The moment I spoke her face lit up with pure joy. "Izu-kuun your voice is SUUUPER cute!♡" I blushed at the comment, "Ohhh yeah Shigaraki-kuun wanted to talk to you!I'll be right back kaay?♡"

Himiko-san turned on her heel and skipped out of the room. 'Now...who the hell is Shigaraki?!' I shuddered, 'Do you think he's the guy from the coffee shop?' "Right on the money." Laughed an annoyingly familiar voice. I snapped my head up in fear. The blue haired man or rather Shigaraki-san walked over to the shelf storing cups and syringes all filled up with drugs. I watched in fear as he picked up a syringe and a bottle with a glowing black substance. I felt pure fear for the first time ever. Before I could do anything he slipped the needle deep into my arm. "You are perfect." He whispered into my ear. I felt empty, empty with no feelings, no memories, no morals.

A voice I barely knew started muttering in an unstable tone, "No no no no no no no no no. no more. please I hate it. Stop it. It burns.". A sudden burst of red light erupted through out the room. A silhouette walked over to the cowering man full of muscle and blood, ripping open its stomach. The silhouette was me