「13•Planned」

"Stuuuupid." Katsuki groaned again, he had his head laying on the arm rest separating us, although it was doing a horrible job of doing so. For the past two hours Katsuki had been doing as he pleased in the small space. "Bakugou-kun do you want to play cards?" I asked holding out a brand new pack, still wrapped in plastic, he slapped it out of my hands, causing it to slide under Mineta's seat. "Why the fuck would I want to play cards with you Shitty Hair?" He was about to continue the insults but was interrupted by Mineta's cry of despair. "AAAAAA ITS THE VENGEFUL SPIRT OF YAOI!!!" He panicked, jumping up onto his seat. "AN ENEMY TO ALL MEN!" I burst out laughing at Mineta's idiocy. "Shut it!" Growled Jiro, "Nobody cares about your gay porn obsession!" Mineta looked shocked that she was able to say such a thing to his face, "HOW DARE YOU YAOI IS AN ENEMY! AN ENEMY I SAY!"

Uraraka-chan stretched under her seat and retrieved the pack of cards. "Mineta... this is..." He stared at the packaged deck in amazement, "I-i knew that it was a d-deck of cards." He spluttered attempting to erase the blush plastered atop his face. "Alright kids. Get out of the bus." Aizawa-sensei counted us off as we exited the cramped space. He walked out of the small bus last. "Allow me to introduce-" He was cut off by a group of heroes containing three young cat-girls and one rather menacing looking cat-boy (???) I shall say. "We are the Wild Wild Pussycats!" They made a wide variety of poses as they spun around introducing themselves. "Dinner time" was the last thing I heard before I rushed after the rest of class 1-A.

"Hey Uraraka-chan?" I asked as we ate our dinner. "Hmm?" She set down her bowl, "So is the plan still on for tonight?" I whispered she nodded "Yeah. Iida's working on it right now." She replied quietly as to not draw any attention to any other person that wasn't aware of our plan to get back Todoroki. "Hey Pink Cheeks." Bakugou nudged her, "Four Eyes needs help." She looked scared at the thought of attempting to hack one of the Pussycats' phones with a smuggled laptop. Out in the open. "Get over there! If you want to save that damn Half and Half!" He hissed in her ear. Uraraka stood up from the table and ran around the side of the grey building.

"What's wrong Iida-san?" I panted, having ran all the way into the middle of the woods. "Uraraka-san...." Tenya looked very worried as he explained that Kirishima's laptop had no power left. "Didn't he charge it before he left?!" I groaned, "We really need to get Kamanari-kun don't we..." He nodded, "I thought about asking Jiro but her quirk doesn't work that way does it?" I slumped over in annoyance as I turned around to walk out of the darkend forest. 'If only he charged it.' I let out a large sigh as I made my way onto the main pathway. 'Who doesn't charge their laptop until its at 1%?' I released another large breath as I thought of other ways this could have gone.

I walked over to Kamanari who had very obviously snuck another portion of food over to his spot under a small
tree. "Heyyyy Kaminari-kun..." I took another moment to mentally prepare myself to ask him a question. "Oh hi Ochako-chan!" He said, swallowing the last of his food. "Have you ever charged a computer before? You know with your quirk..." Kamanari nodded about 5 times, "Hell yeah! All the time the hardest part is not blowing it up but I've definitely gotten a lot better at that."

I knew that this was going to happen whenever you ask him a question about himself he often goes off talking for hours about stories that don't relate with what you asked. He paused for a second, "Wait don't tell me you brought a laptop to training camp?!" It was my turn to nod around 5 times. "Yeahhh..." I stepped closer to him, "If I tell you this-" I lowered my voice dramatically "Promise me you won't tell anyone?" He looked confused but agreed, "We have a plan to save Todoroki-kun." He smiled, "And who might 'we' consist of?" He whispered back at me, "Iida, Kirishima, Bakugou, me and you now I guess." I told him, "Bakugou and Iida!?" His normal expression flashed to one of shock, "Really?! How'd you rope them into this?!" I pressed my index finger against my lips, "Shhhhh" I grabbed his hand, forcing him to drop his paper plate. "H-hey!" I pulled him through the woods, looking for Iida-kun.

"Yes!!" I exclaimed as the battery symbol had reached 100% "Finally!" I sighed in relief, "Lets save Shouto-kun!" I reached up and high fived Kamanari, who -gladly- hadn't needed to use his full power. Iida looked guilty as he struggled to press the power button on Rag-Doll's phone, because of the over the top phone case. "Wait you guys stole one of the Pussycats' phones?!" I nodded, guiltily "We're going to give it back once were done though!" Iida said defensively even though we had obviously just yet another crime. Kamanari and I sat across from the focused Tenya, playing various guessing games and of course Rock, Paper, Scissors. It was around 12 when Iida succeeded in finding a secret file containing information on The League of Villains. We then copied and pasted it down into a blank document and headed back to our temporary sleeping room.

"Hello~" I smiled at the young boy sitting by the edge of the cliff. He looked up towards me, "Hi." He replied in an obviously annoyed tone, "Who are you?" He stood up to face me, I quickly thought of a reply. "I guess you can call me Midori." He nodded, "Ok what do you want?" Kota looked at me suspiciously. "You looked hungry so I brought you some food." He frowned at me, "I don't care what Mandalay said I'm not eating any food you stupid heroes make!" I wanted to laugh at his idiotic comment but stopped myself. "I'll just leave it here then." I set it on the ground beside him, "So if I want to get back to camp I just head down that way right?" Kota nodded, "Where else stupid hero?" He grunted, folding his arms. My heart started beating fast, "Well you're coming with me!" I announced, taking his hand in mine as I started down the hill. Kota didn't notice at the time but, the forest was surrounded by florescent blue flames.

Uraraka felt a sharp pebble hit the back of her head, "Ow..." She flipped around to face whoever had decided to throw it at her. "Wait who are you..." Uraraka felt a sharp sense of doom rise inside her chest. It was a young boy dressed in a dark green hoodie. He was perched casually on a branch, leaning next to him was a blood soaked Todoroki and a bruised, tear stained Kota.