「20•paintings of dead flowers」

Slight manga spoilers so if you are not caught up until at least the end of the Overhaul/Big Three arc....yeah you've been warned and told but do whatever I don't give a shit.
Also self harm/suicide trigger warning....but honestly what did you expect from an author whose only stories are: villain deku and suicidal deku. I mean really?
OH! OH! OH! and on a lighter note for all you Kiribaku fans ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but not really.....but also totally ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) at the same time is you know what I mean? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Todoroki wasn't paying much attention to what Aizawa-sensei was talking about and for that matter neither was anyone else. The students of the prideful and ambitious class 1-A  were all too shocked. They had lost a student. Again. Most of their classmates were in horrific condition and had been hospitalized within 30 minutes after the attack on our training camp. Todoroki was amongst those students.

The split haired boy was laying in the last bed in the last row, placed right next to the window. Shouto probably would've jumped out if he hadn't been in the condition he was stuck in. Aizawa was constantly visiting us in the hospital. Todorki knew he felt guilty about not being able to save his class from harm or Bakugou from being kidnapped. Shouto was stuck watching Kamanari and Uraraka who were both staeing intensely at a perfect painting of a dead plant. 'Because you should put pictures of dead things in a hospital...' Thought the son of Endeavour he stopped ranting about the painting as Aizawa-sensei's newest statement echoed through the white hospital room, "Don't even think about escaping the hospital to go and save Bakugou because the pro's are already handling it fine."

"No." Whispered Kirishima, the room fell uncomfortably silent at the redhead's quiet interruption. "Excuse you? What was that?" Replied the hero in his monotone voice. "I said no." Kirishima's voice became steadily louder until it reached the volume of a scream. "YOU LIEING BASTARD! YOU'RE WRONG! THE GODDAMN HEROES CAN'T DO A FUCKING THING TO SAVE BAKUGOU! ITS BEEN OVER FUCKING 3 WEEKS SINCE THAT FUCKING SHITTY ASS TRAINING CAMP AND THEY CAN'T FIND A GODDAMN FUCKING THING!"

Kirishima curled up his knees and brought his head against them, catching tears, his usually determined and bright eyes were blank. It looked very wrong. Aizawa looked pained at the sound his student's violently loud outburst. "I know you would all like to save Bakugou, but that job is best left to the pro's we do not need any missing children or dead ones for that matter." Todoroki watched as his teacher walked out the door and locked it from the outside making sure his students would not try and make a break for it.

Kirishima POV

The night had swept away the cruel reality for my classmates, as they slept quietly. I however, stared over at the painting of a dead flower. 'That was going to be me...and soon that's going to be Bakugou!' I felt the terribly familiar emptiness drain my heart of everything that I had come to know and love over the course of my short time at U.A.

I remembered when I first met Bakugou. He had this burning passion for fulfilling his dream of becoming a hero. Unlike the approach the others in class 1-A he was outright with his emotions and opinions, never hesitating to express himself no matter how negitave it was. He was....He was.....just....so....manly.

I started thinking darker and darker as the night progressed. 'You were there you could've saved him' I cradled my head against my arms. 'You were there you could've saved her.' I grasped my hair brutally. 'You only make people angry!' I pulled at my hair violently tugging at it. 'Why didn't you die back then?'

I felt hot tears drip onto the medical green bed sheets. I remembered the pain of being hit by that goddamn delivery truck. I could've fucking died. But I fucking didn't.

Wait- that plain looking guy with the green hair. I knew I saw him before! I pushed off the plasticky sheets and shoved my feet into the slippers the hospital provided for me. I ran over to the room's exit. I turned the knob. it was. locked. FUCKING AIZAWA! NOW OF ALL TIMES?! Fuck this. I activated my quirk and rammed against the door in seconds the boring old hospital door was lying on the floor. Smashed to bits. I ran over it not wanting to waste a minute.

Within 45 minutes I made it to Aizawa-sensei's house...don't ask me how I know where it is. I rang the doorbell furiously and knocked a couple of times. Aizawa answered the door in his signature yellow sleeping bag, his hair was sticking up and sideways, everywhere but down."What the hell?" He rubbed his eyes, obviously tired. "Kirishima-kun its like 4 am what the fu-" he paused clearing his throat "ck?" "IknowwhokidnappedbakugouandIthinkTodorokidoestoo!"

"Tell me in the morning-" he looked back at me, "Wait what about bakugou-kun?"

I -shomehow-  got dragged out of bed at 4:52 am I don't know how but it happened. "Hey Todoroki did the guy who was holding you captive have green hair green eyes and freckles?" Kirishima asked in a rushed manner. I paused before speaking '' "Yeah I'm not sure if he had green eyes though..." Kirishima gave me a thumbs up, "Do you know his name?" I thought it over, it could have been an alias but that girl who brought me ramen said, Izuku. "Izuku....I think it was Izuku..."

Look at me being responsible! I finished a chapter before 8 pm today! I know that you guys need another terrible drawing by moi so I shall bless you
- Suźune

Look at me being responsible! I finished a chapter before 8 pm today! I know that you guys need another terrible drawing by moi so I shall bless you- Suźune