「19•More Than Anything Else」

I woke to an eerily monotonous voice humming some sort of old song. I refused to open my eyes, not wanting to ruin the strangely calming moment. The tune broke into a string of broken sounding, la's. I let go of the childish desire to hold on to the quiet moment. As I opened my eyes I finally noticed how cold its was. "Kacchan, you're awake now." The greenette's sentence was blunt and served no other purpose but to confirm that I was indeed awake. I forced my fists to clench up tightly as Deku's icy hand twisted and stroked my hair.

"I love you."

I lifted my head from Deku's lap. "What is that supposed to mean?" I grunted in return, "Exactly what I said. I love you." I pushed my body off of the villain's knees. "Well I don't love you. How could I after all that you've done to everyone?!" I snapped angrily at the smaller boy. "Why?" Whispered Deku as he approached the corner of the room where I had stupidly placed myself. "WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH?" He screeched as he ran over to me, proceeding to flip my body onto the cold cement flooring.

"I really really like you Kacchan! More than anything else in the world!" Deku screamed into my ear as he kept a terrifyingly tight grip on my arm, pinning it against my back, twisting it further whenever I tried to escape his grasp. "You bastard. You unforgivable bastard." I whimpered, attempting to kick him off my back. "Kacchan-just this once I'd like you to hear me out." I nodded obediently, 'Like I had a choice you asshole.' He tightened his grasp on my wrist. "The League of Villains are a group of shit eating mother fuckers that only want power."

The innocence in Deku's tone of voice while he spun multiple insults in a single sentence was much more than just disturbing- it was child-like? "I however have my own ideals of how this society should work that was why I killed Shigaraki Tomura." Deku pinned my twisted arm against my shoulder, forcing myself to let out a strained cry of pain. "You among other people believe that heroes are good, trustworthy people working towards the ideal society." He let out a small giggle before continuing his rant.

"They are not." Deku released my arm which was most definitely sprained at this point. "I promised All Might not to tell anyone this but it seems that I have no reason to keep that promise anymore." The small boy shifted his balance atop my back. "All Might gave me a quirk." I was tempted to burst out in laughter but restrained myself from doing so. "All Might is the bearer of a quirk by the name of One for All. It's sole purpose is to defeat a villain holding a quirk called All for One. This quirk is passed down from generations of heroes. I was the first holder of this quirk for this generation, making me the rightful successor. But I failed the entrance exam for U.A. and got kidnapped by the League of Villians. While I was being tortured day after day All Might found a new individual,Yazutake Chisato." I felt droplets of water seep through the thin fabric of my shirt, tears.

"If it was so damn easy to find someone else worthy of that damned quirk-" there was a small pause before Deku pushed my head down against the floor violently. "HE SHOULDN'T BE A FUCKING HERO! GIVING SOMEONE HOPE LIKE THAT THEN TAKING IT ALL AWAY? BULL SHIT!" Growled the rookie villain as I struggled to fill my lungs with my face pushed up against the cold cement floor. "But you must be wondering, 'But Deku you have all those other quirks what happened?' I'll tell you exactly what happened." I felt Deku's light body, lift from my back. He took me by the neck and threw me back on the bed. "That mother fucking Shigaraki injected one too many quirk serums into my system."

"When you use the formula that he does as a quirk injection too many times it become a quirk with the same basic structure as All for One, you can take quirks from others. Of course I have to drink the blood of an individual to gain their quirk unlike All for One who can simply extract the quirk from others." He paused catching his breath from rambling on from talking about quirks. "Of course there's a down side. When you get the first dose of the substance it takes away certain memories. You can figure out what happens after about a week with at least 3 injections a day can't you?"

I thought for a second, and reluctantly replied, "I suppose you would lose all your memories..." Deku's expression looked morbid and sad as he clutched his legs against his chest. "I could only remember negitave memories." Regret began boiling in my chest hoping that Deku's next words were not what they most definitely were going to be. "They were all of you, Kacchan." I felt guilt clamber into my throat, whispering memories of my regretful past with Deku into my ear.

"At first I hated you with all my being. But somewhere along the way I began finding the memories comforting. After all they are the only thing that I can remember clearly." I was enveloped in Deku's morbid enbrace. "I'm never going to let you go." I could feel the pain of his forgotten past in his tears, streaming down his hellishly angelic face. "Just don't leave me." I didn't care at this point. The Izuku Midoriya that I once knew was gone and now I had to eliminate this one.

Sorry for not updating sooner! The snow knocked out the wifi and the power so I ended up writing this in Microsoft Word. (professional I'm well aware) Then copying and pasting it in Wattpad once the wifi came back.
Thanks for reading Made for Ruin!
- Suźune