「8•Rupture」

"You ready for your turn Bakugou-kun?" Hair for Brains turned to face me, tch "Of course you think I wouldn't be?" I replied, ready to take down whoever the hell my opponent was

"You ready for your turn Bakugou-kun?" Hair for Brains turned to face me, tch "Of course you think I wouldn't be?" I replied, ready to take down whoever the hell my opponent was. "Be careful if you don't know what their quirk is that could be risky." He reminded me, "Shut it. Like I don't know that," I sneered back at him, turning away. "I'm facing Round Face. Not some idiot from another class pay attention next time Shitty Hair." He walked over to where we could make clear eye contact, "Who's Round Face again?" I glared at him, "The only person with a fucking round head!" He nodded, though he still didn't look very sure of who I had given the nickname to. I heard Present Mic's already loud voice screech through the speakers. "Good luck Bakugou!" Grinned Shitty Hair as I left the room, into the arena.

"You sure took your time." I pointed out to Toga-chan as she returned to her seat. "But Izuuuu..." she whined as she sat down,"Calm down Toga-chan." I reached over into her purse, containing my small notepad and pen. 'Its Kacchan's turn!' I scribbled down everything from his current height to his quirk. 'Im so exited to find out what quirk is better than his!' I felt my heart pound as he and Uraraka-san walked out from the sides of the arena.

"For the second to last matchup of the first round..." Present Mic yelled, "Celebrity since middle school with a face only his mother could love...KATSUKI BAKUGOU! Verses....my personal favorite OCHAKO URARAKA!" I looked down at my paper calling for me to press my pencil and write aimlessly about Ochako. 'I don't need to write down any commments on Uraraka. I already have everything about her from that one time in that dessert shop.'

"Great job on beating poor Uraraka-chan to a pulp Bakugou." Scolded Kamanari as I walked back to my seat. "Shut the fuck up you shitty Dunce Face." I shot back as I sat down. "DON'T LOOK AT ME!" He started pointing furiously at Grape Head who was busy studying Raccoon Eyes. "I feel guilty....why?", I looked up from the current match, for a minute and saw him. 'Wait. Deku?' I silently made a checklist of his characteristics and matched them up as best I could with the person across the stadium. 'Thats definitely him. I'm going over there as soon as this match is over. I'll make sure he realizes what he did.' Just as the winner was announced I started to get up from my seat, when Erasure Head rushed from the down from the broadcasting room, stopping anyone from class 1-A who was about to leave. "Class I need your full attention right now."

Everyone looked at him awkwardly waiting to hear his announcement, "This may or may not come as a shock to you but," he lowered his voice so only my class could hear him, "We just received a serious threat from the same villains that attacked the U.S.J two months ago." Everyone's loud and chatty attitude changed at once. "But to avoid utter chaos we will be continuing the Sports Festival, but as an extra precaution we advise you not to use your power at full capacity." He looked sternly at Icy Hot, then me.

Time skip (Todoroki's point of view)

I walked out of the stadium alone. Not exactly the safest thing to do when your school just got a threat from some dangerous villains, but I was used to the loneliness. It was almost comforting to be away from my loud classmates. 'So what did you accomplish Shouto?' I asked myself as I walked into the near empty parking area. 'Getting second place? Frostbite? One more night of yelling from a terrible father?' I sighed bending down to pick up an abandoned candy wrapper, stalling time so I didn't have to face my dad this early in the evening. As I did so, a cheerful voice greeted me from behind. "Hi Todoroki-san!"

I stood back up to face a boy probably around my age. His pale face was splashed with small freckles and he was adorned with messy dark green hair, adding to the look of pure and utter innocence. "Hello." I stared back at the stranger, quietly inspecting him for a sign of any weapon or active quirk. Dispite his unhealthy thin state and the dark circles under his bright eyes he was very....cute? I snapped into reality when I heard his voice dribbling with pure innocence pierce into the depths of my heart, "Can I have an autograph?" He held out a paper to my hand, expectantly. "Sure just a minute."

I began my quest to find a pencil inside my backpack. 'Damn it! Because of the Sports Festival I didn't bring one!' I turned back to him awkwardly, "Do you have a pen?" "Yeah! One second." He reached inside his pocket and pulled out a syringe?! Before I could react he grabbed my arm and injected the liquid. "Sorry about that! We can't exactly have someone using such a powerful quirk. So I took it away." He tugged at my hand, "Come on!"

He grumbled pulling me after him. I looked desperately around for a sign of Principle Nezu or even Present Mic. "Help!" I cried, though it came out more like, "Heg?!" The greenette smirked back at me "That anti-quirk serum also takes away certain bodily functions, such as speech, it messes with your hearing and ability to see properly as well." We arrived at a small, black car (which at this point looked like a blur of black and grey.) The process of my mind break began then.