「7•Unify」

I walked through the front doors of U

I walked through the front doors of U.A. high. Shitty hair trailed behind me, occasionally stopping to say hi to random upperclassmen. "Bakugou-kun are you exited for tomorrow?" I looked over my shoulder at the idiot, "Who the hell hell wouldn't be exited for the sports festival hair for brains?" I continued to put up with his neverending chatter. As I sat down at my seat I remebered Deku, 'What was wrong with him? I said hi he said hi.... THEN HE FUCKING PRANCES INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING STREET!' I screamed silently in the privacy of my own head.

As always Aizawa-sensei showed up late. "Good morning class." He groaned, making his way to the front of the Classroom, "Good morning Aizawa-sensei!" Replied Pink Cheeks, happily. Like always. "Now as you all know well the U.A Sports Festival is tomorrow. If you didn't know....you are an idiot." The majority of the class laughed at the strange remark. I thought about strategys for beating the strongest student in 1-A and maybe one of the strongest 1st years ever: Todoroki, Shouto.

Its flashback time !_!

We stared at eatch other with nothing but pure hatrid. Shigaraki spoke first "Of all the people," he hissed, glaring at Kurogiri "YOU RECRUITED THE BASTARD THAT TOOK A CHUNK YOU OF MY STOMACH?! WHAT THE FUCK?" I glared back at him, "I did do that didn't I? I prefer not to talk about that day thanks...." Tomura swiped at my hand, attempting desperately to disintegrate my arm I kicked him over his head, barley missing, but then Kurogiri walked over in order to stop any further violent action between us.

"Shigaraki-san even if he did attempt to murder you that proves he has a strong will and is willing to do anything to achieve his goal." He attempted to get Shigaraki to listen without whispering 'fuck you' under his breath. "Fiiiiiine." Growled Shigaraki, pouting like a child. "Don't try anymore of that shit or else its straight to hell." I nodded, trying not to snicker at his feeble attempt at a threat. As Kurogiri guided me away from Tomura I heard him whisper, "poor judgement."

"We launched a full scale attack on the U.S.J just two months ago, we failed to kill the symbol of peace but..." Shigaraki paused for emphasis, "We will be taking full advantage of the U.A. sports festival." Everyone nodded in agreement, there was no need to disagree with such a opportunity. 'Kacchan will be participating won't he? I'm so exited to watch him!' I smiled happily at the thought of my childhood bully's dreams getting shattered. Toga blurted out before anyone else could, "What are we going to do?" Shigaraki looked obviously annoyed that the blonde girl had stolen his "dramatic spotlight."

"We are going to send you and you" he pointed a dry finger at Toga and myself. "To try and get more information on the students at U.A. If you want a list-here." Tomura threw a piece of paper at my face, which I gladly caught. As I quickly skimmed through the list I immediately noticed Bakugou's name was under one person's name in class 1-A, Shouto Todoroki, in Kurogiri's swirly handwriting 'Isnt that the son of Endeavour? That's so amazing that Kacchan gets to train against the son of such an amazing hero.'

I sat down in the crowded stands with Toga tightly grasping my arm. "I'm so glad you came instead of Dabi-kun." Toga beamed up at me "Izu-kuun is much nicer♡" I didn't care about whatever the blonde said to me, I was focused on the people fighting each other with their own unique quirk. 'I might be the only one that notices this' I smiled "back at Toga" 'but quirks are so amazing. Almost everyone has a wonderful power and everyone uses it in wonderfully different ways. But some people need to realize what their doing is wrong... Kacchan needs to realize what he is doing-is wrong'