「25•Ended」

Welp I guess this is the end :) I hate this shitty fan fiction. Oh well it was fun while it lasted. Yeah this chapter is pretty short for an ending but this has reached the point of no return and I fucking hate it. Sorry for such a half assed ending. This chapter has some rather triggering stuff in it so just a quick note before we begin I'm going to go ahead and put the number for the National Suicide Prevention Hotline here: 1-800-273-8255 If you are seriously considering suicide please contact as soon as possible.
-Suźune

I scribbled out yet another page full of writing and threw it into the recycling bin. I can't remember how to write everything I word is spelled all wrong and I can't stand it. Everyone else in Yuuei will move into dormitories in a couple weeks, everyone except me. I have to stay with Recovery Girl in her office because, and I quote, "Because of your fragile mental health." Which isn't wrong but fragile definitely isn't exactly the word I would use to describe my current mental state- shattered may be a better word.

I looked at the shattered glass strewn across the ground. "Mommy are you ok?!" My mother slapped my hand away from hers. "Leave Izuku just leave me alone." I backed away from my sobbing mother.

These memories seem to be triggered by certain words or actions. It didn't matter if I or someone else thought it or said it it would still happen.

I looked down at the mess I had made. The ground was covered in fresh crimpson blood, the smell of iron filling the air. I crumpled to the ground, defeated. "I'm so sorry..." I choked on another sob before, repeating the same phrase over and over. I had tried- I really did but I needed to and so of course I did. I killed another person.

My life was getting more and more jumbled and messed up with each flashback. I just couldn't handle it any longer.

I allowed myself to collapse over the cold dead body before me. 'I didn't even know them.' I thought in frustration, 'I didn't even know them and now they're dead.' I let out a shaky breath, "How could I do this?" I smacked my head, "Snap out of it! You're a villain! This is normal!" Deep inside I knew it wasn't normal, finding comfort in hurting others.

I turned around and shoved my blood coated hands into my pockets. 'Great! Looks like I'm going to smell like a corpse until I get back to Yuuei.' I silently groaned, as I out of the alley and down the street.

"Shit." I looked around at my surroundings, yeah I wasn't anywhere near Yuuei. I looked around some more, 'Wait... isn't that....Kacchan's house?' I walked up to the gate. "Yes it is!" I breathed while my hand subconsciously reached for the doorbell. Before I knew it the noise erupted across the neighborhood, the sound bouncing off the walls of the other houses.

Auntie's familiar face greeted me at the door. "Izuku-kun?" I felt my heart begin to race faster and faster.

"Izuku-kun? What are you doing?" I didn't respond as I fired, the sleek bullet flying through the air, piercing her forehead. Her beautiful crimpson blood dripping across her dark green hair. "I'm sorry mom... but I just couldn't remember you." I sighed, dropping the gun onto the wood floor before walking over to her corpse, forever frozen in time.

The pain usually stopped after the flashback, it didn't this time. All I could feel was more and more pain all I could see were more and more memories. I pushed past Auntie Mitsuki and ran into the Bakugou's house hold. "IZUKU WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I dashed into the kitchen frantically, my hands shaking as I looked for anything to end my life to fix all my mistakes. I saw it- a knife. Gleaming silver and sharp. I grabbed it.

I plunged the knife into my chest. I could only feel more pain but it didn't matter. I needed the release of death. I craved it. I didn't need to live anymore Its high time for me to atone for my sins it seems that I was born- no, made for ruin.

I never understood what happened to my successor but whatever made him go down the path of villainy certainly couldn't have been pleasant. Perhaps if I could've helped him more he would've passed the entrance exams. Maybe he wouldn't have become so unstable.
Toshinori, Yagi

Whatever fucking happened to Deku he didn't fucking deserve it. I'm still fucking hung up about it and I'm god damn sure I'm not the fucking only one. If I'd maybe been a better fucking person maybe his mental state wouldn't have fucking been broken to small ass bits by those assholes.
-Bakugou, Katsuki

That green haired kid, Deku is what Bakugou calls him is still completely a mystery to me. Bakugou still won't tell me anything about him other than they were friends when they were small.
-Kirishima Ejiro

Fin.