「12•Silence」

'I want to die.' Those fulfilling words, 'The only thing left of the real me, but at this rate, those words will be forgotten. Sooner or later I truly will be nothing.' Those wonderful words, the only thing that truly makes me, me.

"Izuku-san," Dabi-kun stood in my darkened doorway, interrupting my cherished thoughts. "All for One wants you." I got up from the small bed I called mine and started down the stairs. I knocked on the aged door causing rotted paint to flutter to the ground. "Enter." Came the crackly voice incased within the room. Taking a firm grip on the rusty doorknob I prepared myself for the pained screech of the handle as I turned it. The dimly lit room was filled with vials of questionable substances and disturbingly illegal drugs, from dangerous quirk inhancers to a wide array of some that would relive you of your quirk and slowly kill you at once. In the middle of it all the infamous All for One sat.

"I see you have made it here quickly Midoriya-shonen." I nodded agreeing, "You wanted to see me?" I asked, "Ah yes. Indeed I did." From what was left of his face I could tell he looked rather annoyed, "No matter what, its near impossible to get you to use your quirk." He let out a noise somewhere between a grunt and some certain curse words. "And so I thought...let's make you use it." As to be expected Shigaraki slipped a needle filled with-yes another drug- into the back of my neck. "Now what did you just inject into me?" I quietly wondered out loud. "You'll see...." Tomura replied as I forced myself out of the cramped room and began making my way up the rickety stairs. 'All they ever care about is quirks. Strong quirks. I can never take my mind off of it.' I dragged myself across the darkened hallway towards the small room. 'Lets go ahead and check on Sho-chan' I let a crooked smile spread across my face as I threw open the small door.

As always the young Todoroki was sprawled across the floor, strung to a brown chair. "Is that all you've been doing?" I kicked his head against one of the chair legs. "Sleeping?" His tired eyes opened just enough to be able to see the entirety of the small space but not any details. When I bent down to untie the bindings on his face, Todoroki-kun but my hand. Hard. "FUCK!" I screeched stumbling backwards from the shock. "DAMN IT SHITTY TODOROKI!" In my rage I picked up his already bruised head by his unkept hair and slammed it continually against the hard blood stained floor. "DON'T EVEN TRY!" At long last he let out a satisfying cry of pain, I felt my unusual grin cross my face, "That's better Sho-chan."

I licked the glistening crimpson blood off of his face. 'Idiots.' I laughed to myself quietly as I picked up a vial that had been carelessly left on the floor from my time of staying in this room. 'As if I didn't already like the taste of human blood.' I uncapped the top of the small capsule, the discusting smell mixed with the permanent smell of human decay. My hands moved quickly over to Shouto's mouth and forced it open, revealing what once were perfectly white and alligned teeth, now covered with blood new and old. From me and him. I shoved the liquid drug into his mouth. 'Sleep well' and with that I walked out of the room.

I watched everyone leave me to go off on their own. "Aaand Uraraka is left alone yet again." I told myself as I flopped down onto the small bench to wait for my classmates to return from their shopping spree. I checked my phone, empty with no annoying notifications, like always. 'Did I really think there was going to be any texts?' I asked to myself as I shoved my phone back into my pocket. "Hey Ochako-chan." I looked over at a boy sitting besides me, "Remember me?" My eyes widened with fear, "You must be the guy from Aoi..." I felt the urge to call for help but it was near impossible unless I wanted someone to die I presume. "W-what do you want?" I stammered, gulping down as much saliva in my mouth as possible, to distract me from the pressure I was now suddenly under.

"I noticed you were lonely is all." I couldn't let myself be fooled by his sweet-talk, "I-im n-not lonley. I alread-d-dy finished shopping." My sad attempt at sounding "tough" just came out worse than without a faked attitude. "Realllly~" His eyes gleamed, "What did you buy?" I shook my head, "I didn't end up buying a-anything." I pressed my lips into a thin line. 'Damn I keep stuttering.' I looked down at the grey floor underneath us. "What do you say we go shopping together." I gasped and looked up at him, "It could be fun."

I licked the creme off the pastry before taking a bite out of it. 'Soooo good!' I looked up at the boy sitting across from me. "Thanks..." I blushed harder at the fact that I was being treated to a snack by a villain, 'Stop it Ochako focus on getting information on this villain!' "No need to thank me." He grinned wider at me, as I finished the delicious dessert.

My breathing started getting steadily faster as we walked out of the café. "Hey wasn't Endeavour's son in your class?" The word wasn't slammed into my heart, "Y-yeah why?" I felt lightheaded and it was getting drastically harder for me to walk straight. "Do you want him to return to taking classes at U.A?" I almost nodded but stopped myself, I knew what I was getting myself into. "I'm not going to answer any questions about Todoroki!" I decided, stopping my legs from moving after the villain. "Really? Well I guess it was good thing I put that drug in your pastry." He smirked walking away as my legs collapsed under me, I fell to the ground. 'He took my bag!' Was the only thing I could bring myself to say before I was plunged into darkness.