「16•Don't Cry」

"We are taking Bakugou-kun and Kohta-chan!" Declared Denki, punching his fist into the air. "You sound really sure of that don't you~" The small villian chuckled he lifted his gaze from the ground and made eye contact with Kaminari-kun, "Lets play a game then to make this more fun!" He plunged his hand into his pocket, revealing a small combat knife, "Who ever bleeds first loses. Sound fun?" Before Kamanari could even think about dodging, the villian ran swiftly over to Denki and stabbed his right hand. It barely took a second for Kaminari's yell laced with agony to erupt from his lungs.

"Scream for me again!" Laughed the villain sadistically while making perfectly maneuvered stabs at the electricity user. Within 5 minutes Denki was laying in a pool of his crimpson blood. "That was quick." Stated the small figure licking any excess blood off his fingertips. "What the hell-" The golden haired boy paused to cough up more blood onto his chest. "Is that all you got?" Giggled the hooded boy leaning over Kamanari's damaged body. "How do you wish to be a hero if you can't survive this?" He mocked spinning around to face the other two outwardly undamaged students. "Who wants to play next?"

"Iida-kun how about you?" He turned to face me, "And you can be last Ejiro-kun." I hate him. It makes me wonder what drove him to this way of life. "Iida, Kirishima, Uraraka, Yazutake and you too Kaminari get the fuck out of here." I looked over at Bakugou-kun in fear, he must be serious to be calling us by our names. Our last names. "Shut your fucking mouth. I don't remember giving you permission to speak." The villian snarled at back at Katsuki. Bakugou layed his head into his legs like he was going to cry. 'Bakugou doesn't cry...does he?' I asked myself while attempting to find an opening in the small fight that was happening before me.

The villain moved left Iida went right. If the villain went forward then Iida would run to either side. All Iida was allowing himself to do consisted of dodging and the occasional attempted punch. I then realized I was the only one on this hill who had not been confronted by this villian leaving me as the only one possible to run back down the hill. 'But if I do that then the likelihood that this villian will kill everyone including Kohta will skyrocket.' I looked up from the ground, my eyes lingered on Iida sitting in Seiza position, protecting his severely damaged calves. The hooded villain made a quick stab on Iida's shoulder. The impact made a sickening squelching noise as the combat knife plunged through Iida's skin. Tenya put a fist under his glasses rubbing away any tears that threatened to escape his eyes.

"Crying are we now?" The villian lifted up Iida's chin so they were making eye contact. "I really like you, you know that? I don't want to see you like this." The villian sat on top of Iida's lap, facing him. While Iida let tears continue to dribble down his cheeks. "Don't cry." The villian took his thumb and swiped it over Tenya's tears. Everything went quiet in that moment this all felt so wrong. The silence was broken with a scream in complete and utter pain.

I attempted to rush Tenya's side but the villian stopped me. "You can have your friend back now." He shoved me down on top of Tenya and walked over to Bakugou. Something, seemingly an eerie green warp gate appeared next to him, he pushed Bakugou in first then stepped in himself. I quickly rolled off Iida's chest. I felt like crying. I could've saved him I could've saved Bakugou but I couldn't. I could've saved Bakugou but I didn't. "Damn it Kirishima." I whispered so softly I could barely hear myself.

A group of young heroes ran through the forest, they were all trailing behind Ochako Uraraka. The majority of class 1-B was also following her. It was an amazing sight especially considering that Monama was there as well. Uraraka recently learned that the kids that hadn't passed the exams had to evacuate the building. It had been set ablaze by a villain with a fire quirk. Kaminari and Kirishima had luckily escaped up a hill behind the small shelter. Within minutes the crowd of students arrived at the clearing they had been training at just a couple hours ago, the scenery had changed dramatically.

What used to be a serene cutout from the rest of the woods was now what Uraraka could only describe as a bloodbath. Pixie-bob was laying on the ground barely breathing along with Aizawa-sensei who was conscious but was in a horrible state. Clothes ripped apart exposing new open wounds, new cuts that would most definitely leave scars and a large bloody mess dripping from his forehead over his right eye.

Bleh. This was short. I wanted it to be longer. Oh yeah....Chisato is her first name Yazutake is her last name uh yeah. Just wanted to clear that up for ya people.
Thanks for deciding to read Made for Ruin
- Suźune