Halloween// BasicallyidoVanoss

I'm back. Almost 1k views EEK. And it's that time of month. Hope You Enjoy.

Genre:Fluff

————

3rd Person POV:

Everybody was gathered around the living room. All of them deciding on what to do on Halloween

"Haunted mansion!" A boy with dark skin mentioned.

"No! It's scary!" Said a squeaky voice.

"I actually agree with Marcel, Haunted Mansion sounds fun!" Said a boy with a British accent.

"See! Craig agrees with me!" They all would snicker, changing perspectives and thoughts. Soon enough they all agreed to go to a haunted mansion. But The boy had something else in mind. You see, Marcel adored Halloween. And the whole month he'd do his scares. So, he decided that they would visit an abandon asylum. And it'll be good.

Evan's POV:

Marcel told me his plan and for once I actually agreed with him. It was a really good plan to, I couldn't resist.

"So,...I just have to pretend?" I asked, curious. Marcel nods, going to the counter and throwing some old clothes at me. I looked at the clothes and then at Marcel.

"Get ready. Today we're going to the asylum!" He'd snort,  looking at me. 

"Right..." I'd start to go up the stairs until an arm stopped me.

"You can change here, I don't mind and plus we have only a couple hours before they come!" I looked at him, nodding. I start taking off my shirt putting on the old shirt he gave me. I could feel his eyes on me, but I didn't mind. I didn't mind at all.

Marcel's POV:

I'm sure he knew I was staring. I mean god, look at him. Toned, smooth skin, great body shape, muscles. Mmm muscles- got outta track there. I saw him taking off his pants and I couldn't help myself but stare.

"Like what you see?" I heard him say, visibly smirking. That devil, he knew my weakness.

"Sh-Shut up, Evan!" I heard him giggle but all I did was glare at him.

"Jeez, stop with the eyes, let's go!" I snap out of my thoughts, quickly nodding. We walked to the door and off we went.

————

I'm so sorry it's so shooort. Lost motivation. I may be making a part two on this but anyways guys, happy Halloween. Kitty out!