Quick notice (rant)

Yo,

I'm sorry this isn't a story nor anything to do with vanoss. I mean a bit.

But like, you guys know skydoesminecraft? Yeah, he was one of my childhood youtubers and I was quite devastated when he quit. I know he is back now but his content just- isn't the same. 

But then my heart stopped.

Literally...

I found out, sky was saying things on Mithzan so they're not friends anymore. Barney and Ross quit the office and Jin...

My god.... 

I was in tears when I found out, one of my biggest inspirations, is in jail.

For pedophilia! Even worse...

Like I need to get this outta my chest...and I'm disappointed I only found out about this now, I- can't bare watching them anymore without shedding a few tears. They were one of my joys to watch. And the fact on of them went to jail, for pedophilia? My childhood is destroyed...

And to top it off- I found out about this a few months ago- I discovered why Miniladd doesn't play with Vanoss anymore...

According to what I heard, Mini quit the disc chat. To peruse his 'alone YouTube career" in  a sense, you know. When he doesn't play with any friends, just him? Yeah well, it hurt me to find out, (from Terririsor) that miniladd was talking shit on Brian and his friends. And that goes for miniladd too. He claims the same thing. Problem is. I love them both equally...

And it's getting really hard for me to handle this? In a sense. Like now- who to trust you know? Ugh-...

I'm so sorry for ranting-..I just...can't. I'm shocked.