(Old) I lost you/ poly!bbs

Warning:this is a sad fic. That's all really.

People:Vanoss,Delirious,Moosnuckle,Wildcat,Miniladd,Ohmwrecker,Terririsor,Cartoonz,Basically,Nogla,Lui (can't remember all these bbys 😘😘)

Genre:Sad,angst

Idk if this will be super sad for you but...hope you enjoy?

3rd person POV:

They were bruised,hurt,broken. But they never stopped. They continued to fight until they're body would give in. But giving up wasn't in there program.

It was chaos around them,absolute chaos. Everything was broken. Cracks,debris,pieces of buildings. It was like hell. It was absolute silence as nobody was around the lovers.

They fought like warriors. Brave soldiers. But it wasn't enough,they were on the bridge of losing. But they couldn't lose, not just yet. They hoped to have ATLEAST weakened the enemy but nothing seemed to work. Well at least they thought so.

Luke was one of the guy to hide stuff. And his one secret he never told? Him having powers. He never told his lovers,afraid of what they'll think of him when he explains the full Story. In his past life,he was a demonic ruler,always selfish,not caring and unloved. Until he found the loves of his life.

He watched as his lovers get crushed by the enemy. He was fighting the urge to use his powers,but he couldn't,just not now. 

Luke continued to keep an eye on his lovers time to time but also had his part. He was fighting the leader of the enemies clan. 

He smiled as he saw Brock and Craig beat up one of the members. But got distracted because of it,hence him being punched hard,knocking him on to the floor. He tried to lift himself up but didn't have the strength to. 

"GET OFF OF MY BOYFRIEND YOU FUCKER!"

Luke looked at the side,seeing Tyler charge at the leader with full force. Tyler mange to hit him,hard. Making the leader's nose bleed. Oh but he wasn't happy,not even slight. 

The leader tries to lay a finger on him but somebody interrupted. "Don't you dare!" It had a squeaky voice,and Luke knew straight away who it was. Lui. 

Soon enough, all of them were fighting the leader, Marcel helping Luke up. But all hell broke loose, as other gang memebers started to jump off of roofs. 

At the end,luke's Lovers were on the ground,injured,hurt... No, Luke couldn't let this happen. He knew what the leader was after,it was his powers

Luke started to get up,slowly. But got pushed back down on to the floor and started to receive kicks to different areas. 

"No...L-Luke..PLEASE...S-STOP!"

He saw Tyler get up and rush to Luke to help him. But was no match for the members. He was on the ground bleeding,and almost unconscious. 

The leader started to walk towards Tyler, picking him up and pinning him on the closest wall. "Is this what you call tough,huh?" He spat at Tyler's face. "No! Don't touch him!" Luke's voice rough from all the fighting. The leader took a final glance at Luke then....

"AAAGGHHHHH"

A scream ringed,painfully,through each of the lovers ears. Then they heard a heart stopping thud, wich made them turn their heads up in horror. Not believing in what they're seeing. There laid Tyler,blood everywhere. There was a visible stab wound in his chest,scratches all over his body. Luke couldn't believe his eyes, he wished it was a dream but a blood curdling scream snapped him back to reality. He look to his right,seeing Brian pinned on the ground,one of the member about to stab him. Luke,with all his strength got up,rushed to the members and leader. He pushed the member off of Brian.

"I won't let you take them..."

"I WON'T LET YOU TAKE THEM

With the end of the sentace said,Luke unleashed a powerful energy,wich made the enemies and leader burn to death. His lovers were in shock. Luke's true form finally revealed. He had horns, a red tail and sharp teeth. It was not the Luke they knew.

"Wha-why? Why did you hide this from us?!" 

Ryan had a worried yet scared look on his face. He may have sounded disappointed but in reality he was terrified. Luke sighed at his lovers faces. Luke ignored them and walked to Tyler's limp body. Luke couldn't handle the pain, the guilt he felt. His knees grew weak and soon gave up on him,wich lead him to him on his knees, crying his eyes out. He slowly took Tyler in his arms, he kissed his cold forehead. Tyler was pale and had no expression on his face. Luke brushes off a strand of hair. He heard running from behind him. "N-No! TYLER!" Evan came rushing down. Almost in tears. Soon enough the others came to. A few were sobbing, and others just in tears.

"You did this to him!"

Luke was shocked,he looked up to meet Marcel's gaze.

"YOU HEARD ME! YOU DID THIS TO HIM!"

Luke knew he didn't mean it,but can't help feel hurt. He watched as Jonathan tried to calm Marcel down,but only grew worse.

"IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOU WEAK LIL ASS WHO DECIDED NOT TO USE THE ONLY THING THAT COULD SAVE HIM!"

Marcel was hesitant at what he was about to say,but still said it.

"YOU...YOU...M-MONSTER!"

Everybody was in shock,including Luke. Luke decided he was not welcome here. He placed Tyler in David's arms. His wing slowly spreading. He could hear the protesting of his lovers. But still took off...

//1 WEEK LATER//

Luke never came back, and Marcel regretted it big time. Today was Tyler's funeral. Well,is... Marcel decided not to go,for visible reasons. He sobbed and raged in his room alone. In all case,you could say,pieces of his heart were missing. And he can't take back on what he said.

Never.

//3 YEARS LATER//

Luke's POV: 

I settle down on the grass, placing little flowers on a specific spot. I looked around breathing in the cold air.

"I wish this never happened to you both,it was my fault in general..."

"With me missing and you both gone,made a huge difference in our family."

"Brock decided to move on with some other guy, oh he married to him and has a newborn. Crazy huh?"

"Brian and David decided to visit their parents, declaring that they're a new couple."

"Well,in short terms, they all separated. In to different directions,sadly,I can't change that."

I wiped my eyes,as tears as tears started flowing.

"I miss you guys." 

I kissed the stones and left. With no trace whatsoever.

In memories of Marcel Rude and Tyler Wilde

Welp I'm done,sleepy time, night night. 

GOD THIS TOOK FOREVER!