Opposite // (2p vanoss crew)

This is the continuation of my other 2p one shot, it's best if you read that first to understand this one, anyways hope you enjoy 🖤

———— 

Tyler looked at Evan then glanced at the rest of them. He sighed getting up, wobbling over to the bed to sit. Tyler was still very sick, and wary that he just had an asthma attack. It was difficult for him to explain in this condition, so Evan decided to be the one to settle this.

"That...me that you just saw, was my opposite." Evan saw everybody give a confused glance to eachother. Evan heard Tyler groan so he put his arm around Tyler's shoulder and rest his head on Evan's shoulder.

"What do you mean by opposite?" Evan sighed, caressing Tyler's hair.

"It's a rare occurrence but...my opposite will show when I'm weak." Evan squeezes his eyes shut. Re-opening them once he was ready to talk.

"You all have it, sometimes you'll need a little push, or like me, be weak." There was a moment of silence, seconds go by t'ill it turns to minutes. They just stood there, still processing what Evan had just said.

"So- what you're saying is, we-we all have an opposite?" Brian asked and Evan nodded, holding a sleeping Tyler.

"But I don't get it- Tyler is always mad he has snapped before and he is sick, meaning he is weak...but then- where's his opposite?" Marcel asked. Evan chuckled a little.

"Remember that time David blowed up Tyler's vehicle in GTA? And he got really mad that he started breaking shit?" Everybody nodded, clearly remembering that moment.

"Well a couple of hours later, when we were done recording, he was at my doorstep, crying violently. He had black clothing instead of his usual white and had bandages all over. His opposite was so...Broken. I couldn't bare to see him like that, he kept apologizing, about how he got mad and that he broke his setup. That was the first and last time I saw his opposite." Evan continued to share glances between the sleeping Tyler and the rest.

"Do...Do you think we can see eachothers opposites?" Lui blurted out. Evan bit his bottom lip, clearly unsure.

"It's dangerous, I mean, we could but it's still risky..." Lui frowned.

"How do we reverse it?" Evan looks up at Brock. He's a little worried now, because at the look of everybodys faces, they all want to see their opposites. 

"You need to be kissed by someone who loves you." A few of the crews faces turned a shade of red.

"LET'S DO IT THEN!" Lui shouted but everybody  shushed him since Tyler is asleep, sick.

"There's a way to do it faster, but we need somebody's 2p here." Evan said glancing around the crew for any volunteers.

"So that's what you call them..." Luke mumbled.

"How about Tyler, we just need to...I-I don't know, do something?" Evan looked at Tyler then sighed, getting up, making Tyler waking up.

"What's-What's going on?" Tyler rubs his eyes, looking at the crew and Evan. 

"Oh- don't tell me, they want to see their 2ps..." Tyler groans and flops back to bed, to 'fucking sleep'.

"C'mon Tyler! Please! It's gonna be just for a short time." Jonathan whined. Tyler rolls over where he can see Evan's face and glares at him.

"You're a fucking prick, you know that?" Tyler snarls but gets up nonetheless.

"Just- do whatever, I'm gonna fucking kick you guys asses when we're done." Tyler agreed, everybody mentally cheering.