(Old) The rain/delsnuckle

I found the art above super adorable so ima make a story outta it. 

Humans:Delirious,Moosnuckle

Baby animals:wildcat,Vanoss,Cartoonz,ohmwrecker.

Genre:Happy

Jonathan's POV:

It was raining outside and I was still waiting for Brock to come home. I sighed. "Why isn't he back?" I mumbled to myself. I was getting bored,as usual, so I decided to text Bryce while waiting on Brock. Welp,he's still not back. I started to get worried,thinking of the worst scenarios that can happen to him. I rushed to the door,grabbing an umbrella and putting on my shoes. I also put on my hoodie of my baby blue jacket. I searched for my keys in my pocket,when I found them I unlocked the door. I closed and locked the door as I left. It's better if i don't run,i might fall down. I was passing a few building and ally ways but I stopped when I heard a rustling sound. I looked at the almost dark ally way. I was kinda terrified tbh. I did not want to go there... Right as I was about to continue my walk,I heard a 'meow',wich caught my attention. I grabbed my phone and shined the light at the dark ally way. I saw a box,wich was moving. On the box was written 'lost' . I went to see what's inside. I slowly opened the box, and by my surprise...four cute BABY ANIMALS! My eyes widen at the state they were,cold,fragile,hurt... I couldn't leave them here,not in the rain. I looked closely at each animal. One was an owl,a cat,a bunny and a pig. I tried to slowly reach my hand out to see if they'll do anything. The owl and pig seemed interested but the bunny and cat backed away. I frowned a little but put my smile back on. I was surprised when the owl jumped on my hand,seeking for warmth. I swear,if it continues to do that,I'm gonna die of adorableness. The piglet rubbed it's check on my finger and the bunny and cat slowly started approaching me. Wich made me happy. Soon enough all of them were on my hands. I picked them up and unzipped my jacket and gently put them in my jacket. I zipped up my jacket to make as a cover for the lil babies. I started to walk home,completely forgetting about Brock. 

//TIMESKIP//

I was finally at my door,but...it was open. Wich kinda made me panic. I opened the door to see Brock staring at me with a 'where have you been' stare. But his expression changed when he saw what I was carrying. "Are those?!" He looked at me surprised. "Yep.." I could feel the babies shivering against my body. I looked down at them,seemingly they were scared of Brock. "Hey it's ok,he's my boyfriend...no need to be scared of him...shhhh,it's ok." They seemed to have understand me. The piglet jumped out of my jacket, and landed feet first on the floor. We were both in shock. I wanted to pick it up but it went to Brock,snuggling on its leg. I stared In aw. I saw Brock pick the piglet up,hugging it in a motherly way. We both stared looks at each other until we finally agreed we're keeping them.

Hope you liked this fic. Anyways,any request?

Or should I do a part two on this one?