march 7th, 2013.

I skipped some days, because she hasn't wrote letters to niall, you will read why in this chapter :) 

{ unedited } 

hi niall,

So you must be wondering why I haven't wrote you letters the past few days? Well, it's because i'm seeing a therapist. I wanted it myself, I'm trying to figure myself out and I thought a therapist would maybe help me a little. I haven't wrote you a letter because I didn't feel like it. I thought it's better to wait and figure myself out and then write again, but I just can't stay away from writing.

1 more day. 1 day till I will see you. I can't believe how fast time went by. I'm so nervous for tomorrow, will you think i'm ugly? Crazy? Stupid? Weird? Or will you actually like me? I can't wait to give you a hug, to take pictures with you and to give you the letter. The letter that will explain everything. I hope you actually read it, I know you get a lot of letters but I just hope you actually take the time to read it.

I love you so much, not only you, but the other four boys too, you guys have changed my life for the better, I find my peace with you guys, you are my escape from reality, I can't thank you enough for what you have done for me. See you tomorrow sunshine.

I love you.

Love,

Ashley *:・゚✧

------

I updated yay! So, the next chapter won't be a letter, it will be an actual chaper, and there will be a p.o.v. of niall :)

Hope you liked this chapter!

Love you lots

please vote & comment what you think x