february 22th, 2013.

{ unedited }

hi niall,

i'm gonna have a lazy day today, i don't feel like doing anything today. I've been crying every minute since yesterday, when my mom told me she bought me concert tickets. I still can't believe i'm finally going to see you. I have been feeling a little bit happier since I got the good news. You make my life worth living sunshine. 

I've stopped making myself throw up every time I eat. I hate myself so much, but I think it's pathetic to make myself throw up, every single time I eat something. I'ts also because of you, you always make me feel like i'm worth it, you always make me feel beautiful, even though i'm far far away from beautiful.

I don't think you realize how much of an amazing person you are niall, its's unbelievable how much of an impact you have on my life, you make me stop doing things that I didn't even wanted to do in the first place. You always make me smile, I know that i'ts absolutely crazy to love someone with everything you have, if you haven't even met the person, but even if we have never even met, I still love you with everything I have, and possibly even more, I've never been so in love with someone before, it hurts. 

I love you niall horan, i love you so much, 

I need you.

Love,

Ashley  *:・゚✧

------

I'm sorry this was just a filler, nothing really happened in this letter, but the next letter will be very happy and sad at the same time, i don't know haha, but you'll see! 

Anyways, hope you still liked it :)

love you lots, mwuah mwuah !

Please vote & comment what you think!