~2~

*Luke's POV*

I knocked three times on the door to let my mom know I was home before coming in. "Hey, mom I'm home." I yelled.

"Warning my mom can be a litt-" I was cut off by my mom. "Luke I'm so happy you're home, I missed you. Who is this girl? She's pretty."

"I'm Emma" she replied a small blush spreading across her cheeks. Making her blue eyes stand out more against the red in her face.

"I'm Luke's mom, Liz."

"Well we are gonna go up to my room."I said motioning to Emma to come upstairs. So we wouldn't have to endure any more of my mother. We walked up the stairs and through my door. "This is it, nothing special. I'm gonna go grab some band aids from the bathroom. Just wait here."

I walked towards the bathroom. "Come on Luke pull it together, she's just a girl. She won't bite you."

I fumbled around in the drawers till I found a couple band aids and some cleaner for them. I walked back into my room to see Emma holding one of my pictures. The picture of me and the band performing, "Your in a BAND?!?" She asked her long brown hair falling around her face, her lips turned into a smile.

"Yep." I said trying to sound calm even though she was beautiful by doing nothing.

"OMG what's it called?! Can you show me?!" she said almost yelling with excitement, she was so cute when she was excited. I wasn't sure I wanted her to know about the band but I couldn't say no to that face.

"We are called 5 Seconds of Summer or 5 Sauce for short. You really want me to sing and play for you?" I asked questionably suddenly feeling self conscious about my singing, even though I was the lead singer.

"Yeah if you don't mind, I wanna hear you." she twirled a bit of her hair around her finger

"How about I make you a deal, after we go to lunch I have band practice. You could tag along. Is that something you'd like?".

"Yes definatly." she replied. "

"Alright now let's get you cleaned up!". She sat down on my bed and I sat down beside her, "Emma your knees are cut up pretty good, this may sting." I wiped it off with the sterile cleaning pad. Then placed a bandaid on both her knees. She was laughing, "why are you laughing." I asked.

"Because you're really cute when you focus." She said her face getting red and I could feel my face getting hotter, I laughed "You ready to go?".

Sure". "Pizza sound good?" I said heading out.

"Yeah. So tell me more about your band." She said genuinely sounding interested.

"We'll, I'm Luke I'm the lead singer and I play guitar also. Then there's Michael he plays guitar and sings too, but mostly guitar. Calum plays bass and he's good at it too, he also does a little singing. Then there's Ashton he plays drums and can sing but he prefers not to. That's about it".

"Sounds perfect to me." She said. Before we knew it we were at the pizza place. After we were finished eating I made sure to grab the boys a pizza too. "Now to Ashton's? Only if you want to though, I could take you home if you don't want to. The boys can be kinda... well ... childish? No. Crazy? You'll understand." I nervously explained.

"Luke it's fine, I want to go. I'm sure they're fine." She said. I walked up to the door scared to open it from what they might be doing. I opened the door "Ash, Michael, Calum? I'm home and I brought a friend..". I yelled as I walked in Emma right behind me.

I saw them all run around the corner, "HEYYY, you brought pizza. And who's this?" Calum said peering around me with desire in his eyes.