CHAPTER 14

Chapter 14

*Lukes POV*

We have to get out of this house. This house just makes Emma upset, soon after we laid down Emma fell asleep. So I slowly snuck away I had to help her Aunt with her bags and I wanted to get Emma out of the house for today. I walked downstairs and found Brenda sitting on the couch. "Hi, sorry about that. She's still really upset which is to be expected. But I can help you with your bags now." I said. "AWW your such a sweetie, she defiantly picked a good one with you. Thank you for being their for her, to hold her when she's sad and make her happy. When you lose someone your close to you need that." She stopped and looked at me. "Luke I know first hand what she's going through I lost my husband, a couple years ago now but it's hard. She will get over it just love her and she will get over it faster." "She can take as long as she needs all always be here for her, and I'm so sorry for your loss." I said grabbing her bags from the back of her car. "It's fine really. Your so good to her.". "Oh and I really wanted to get her out of the house, do you mind if I take her to the amusement park the one that's about an hour away." I said placing her bags on her bed. "Luke you do whatever you think will make her happy." She said placing her hand on my arm. "I will then. I'll see you soon." I said walking into Emma's room. I walked up to the bed and kissed her cheek softly. "Princess? I have a surprise for you." I whispered in her ear. She turned and kissed my cheek, "Well I guess I should get dressed then." She said. "Yeah I guess so." I said with a wink. "That means you gotta get out." She said laughing. I walked out of the room slowly closing the door behind me. I sat there while she got ready, not long until the door opens. "Okay your good." She says cheerily. I turn and look at her, she's wearing white jeans, a Nirvana Tee, and solid black converse. "Like?" She said. "Love." I reply with a smile. I grabbed her hand "let's go." I say racing down the stairs with her close behind.