CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 19

*Emma's POV*

That night I wanted to tell Luke he could go home, but I couldn't find the words to say it. So he stayed, it was probably best for me, I was pretty unstable. He insisted on sleeping on the floor next to my bed, I gave him a blanket. Then soon fell asleep, I didn't think I was asleep for that long. But I woke up and looked and Luke was gone. I walked downstairs to see my mom in the kitchen. "Mom?" I said skeptically. "Yes Emmy." She replied. I ran over and embraced her, I didn't understand what was going on but I didn't care. "Mom do you know where Luke is?" I asked. "Oh..." She stopped. "Mom?" "He died last night in his sleep. His mom found him this morning." I fell to the floor. Slowly the floor was covered in blood and I look up to see my mom with a knife cutting her wrists. "NOOOOO" I screamed, I was screaming at the top of my lungs. I'm suddenly awoke by I scared Luke standing next to me. "Princess. Are you okay?" He said wide eyed and frightened. I didn't say anything just pulled him to me in a tight hug, and cried. He sat down behind me, his legs on either side of my body. He then pulled me up into his lap, I put my head on his chest and listen to his heart. He was alive. It was just a dream. "What happened." He asked. "I had a nightmare, I woke up and my mom was alive but she told me you were dead, then she killed herself right infront of me." I explained. I was shaking wildly, Luke just held me tighter. "I'm still here. I'm not planning on leaving.". He said holding me tight. I placed my head back on his chest and slowly fell asleep listening to the beating of his heart.