CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 20

*Luke's POV*

I woke up next to Emma, she was curled up in a ball with her head resting on my chest. I laid there watching her head rise and fall with my breathing, she slowly awoke. She turned her head up to look at me, "Hey Princess." "Hey Luke."she yawned. "Are you okay?" "Much better now." She said. "What do you want to do today?" I asked. "I don't really wanna go anywhere." "You wanna head over to my house and watch some movies?" I questioned. "Sounds great." She replied. She slowly got up and I followed pulling myself out of the bed. She walked over to her closet, "Can today be a lazy day?" She pouted. "I don't care, you always look beautiful." I said walking out of the room. "I'm leaving so you can change, I'll be downstairs making breakfast." I yelled closing the door. I slowly walked down the stairs, Brenda was asleep on the couch, i don't really know why. I quietly creeped I to the kitchen throwing 2 eggs and some bacon on a pan to cook. I also cut up some fruits and threw them in a bowl. "So what's for breakfast chef Luke?" Emma said skipping down the stairs. "Just some eggs and Bacon". I looked up at her she was wearing one of my shirts and leggings. My shirt went almost to her knees, "I like your shirt." I said with a wink. "Thanks, just a little something I found."she said laughing. We are the breakfast I made and then snuck out of the house trying not to wake Brenda. We left a note on the fridge saying where we were. We walked out of her house and started walking down the sidewalk to my house, her fingers intertwined with mine. We walked hand in hand the whole way to my house. I knocked 4 times on my door, "Mom, me and Emma are here to see a movie." I yelled. "Okay Luke, I'm leaving to go grocery shopping. Right now anyways, Hello Emma." She said giving me a hug. "Hi, Mrs. Hemmings.". "You kids have fun." She said walking out the door. "Okay you can go comfortable, I'm gonna go change and grab some blankets." I said. Then ran up the stairs, I got to my room and looked in the mirror. My hair had fallen and was sitting on my forehead now, like when I was younger. I did it up really fast then changed clothes I put on some black jeans and a 5sos tee. Grabbed a blacker and raced back downstairs. "Sit here." She said patting the couch. I sat down "lay down" she indicated. So I laid down with my body up against the back of the couch. She placed herself right infront of me in the same position. I wrapped my arm around her and placed my chin on her head. "Comfy?" I ask "Yep. Perfect!" She said. I gave her the remote to turn on whatever movie she wanted on Netflix. She turned on one, it was 'The Little Mermaid'. I watched a little of it until I realize Emma was asleep and soon fell I asleep also.