CHAPTER 8

Chapter 8

*Luke's POV*

I decided to sleep in, after today was a band day off and Emma wanted Calum so it looks like it was just me by myself today. I woke up about 1 o'clock, turned in my bed and picked up my phone. I had a txt from Emma she said "I decided to give Calum one more chance, I feel like he is a good guy but has made some stupid mistakes. I'm sorry 😞" I tossed the phone to the other side of the room. How could she not see it, all he was gonna do was hurt her, I was the one that really liked her. Is it really that hard to see that I like her, I would fly across the ocean just to make her smile. It hurts me to see her upset at all but to see her in tears kills a little but of me. Also to know that one of my best friends caused those tears makes it way worse. I just wish I could hold her and tell her I love her and that I would never hurt her and never let her go. I want her to be mine. My phone lit up with a txt from Calum, "you can have Emma now, I don't want her anymore I'm break in up with her in a minute." I quickly felt my heart drop he would be crushed. I sent a txt back, "Why would you just dump her like that Cal that's horrible. But ya I'll Love her I'll give her what she deserves because she deserves way better than you." I sent it and locked my phone I was furious. Not long after that my phone lit up again Emma was calling me. "Emma I know, meet me at the park as fast as possible, are you okay?" I asked "okay I'll be there" she sniffled. Then hung up I raced over to the park.