CHAPTER 16

Chapter 16

*Luke's POV*

We got to her house, I figured I could head back to my house tonight. She'd be alright is head right over in the morning. I got out and walked her to the door, it was like 1 in the morning. "I had fun with you today." I said. "Thank you, for everything you've done for me Luke. I really am forever great ful." She said. I really wanted to give her a goodbye kiss but I was nervous. I'm always nervous around her, she's just so perfect. "Are you gonna kiss me or not?" She said with a smirk. "Shut up." I said laughing and she grabbed my shirt and pulled me to her, I leaned in and I kissed her. A short kiss, "Goodnight Princess" I said.c"Goodnight." She said closing the door. I started the walk to my house. It wasn't far but still a little sketchy because it was through town. I finally arrived at my house, and snuck in and went to bed. I woke up and glanced at the alarm clock 8:30. I walked downstairs and saw my mom, if been keeping her updated. "Luke, your treating that girl good right? You giving her a lot of love because that's what she really needs right now." She said. "I know mom, that's why I haven't been home." I replied. "I like that girl, you make sure she's okay, take care of her. If she needs you to spend the night with her. Then stay it's okay Luke." "Thanks mom, that means a lot." I walked over and hugged her. "Now get out of here, go make sure your girl is okay." She said pushing my out the door. I started my walk back over to her house. I couldn't wait to see her again.