CHAPTER 6

Chapter 6

*Lukes POV*

I really liked Emma, but to here I was just a brother I don't know what to do because she really likes Calum. I would try to break them up but that will upset her and the last thing I want to do is make her cry. I got out of bed and decided to do something. "3/4ths of 5sos are doing a meetup in Sydney. Come if you wanna meet us. "I tweeted. I put in my black jeans my nirvana shirt, quiffed my hair and walked out. Ash was outside in his car with Michael, "ready?" Michael said. "Yeah let's go." I hopped in the passengers seat and we drove to the meetup spot. I love meeting our fans they are always the most caring and nice people. I don't know there is something about meeting the 5sos fam and giving so many hugs and cheek kisses that just kinda heals my heart. I got home that night feeling better, happier. I just loved after we do a meetup to get on twitter and see the pictures they tweet at us. They are so happy, and I love seeing them like that. I was on my laptop and I hear my phone ringing, I hopped up and ran over to my phone to see Emma was calling me. "Hello?" "Hey Luke" she squeaked it was almost like shed been crying. "Emma, are you okay?" I exclaimed concerned. "Well I could be better. Can you come to the park again to talk?" She asked. "Yeah I'll be right there." With that she hung up, I threw a jacket on over my Blink 182 shirt and headed out. When I got to the park I saw Emma sitting on the bench, her hair a mess. Her eyes red and puffy, she had been crying but she was still beautiful. I walked around the bench and sat down next to her, I put my arm around her and she put her head on my chest. "Emma, what's wrong?" "It's Calum, he said that I wasn-" she broke into tears before she could finish. I held her head into my chest while she cried. She looked up at me, "He said I wasn't pretty enough, then he said. That I didn't dress up for our date. But I did that was one of my nicest outfits." She said. "I'm so sorry, I think you look amazing." I replied. "Really?" She said, "You are beautiful. Don't listen to him.". "So what should I do?" She asked. "Do what you think is right." I said. She laid her head back on my chest as we watched the sunset.