CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 10

*Luke POV*

I started to walk Emma back to my house. "So Emma.." I said grabbing her hand. "Yes Luke?". "I know you're upset but would you be willing to come to my house because I have a suprise for you.." I said nervously. "Sure I'd be up for it." We walked slowly together our hands intertwined. My house was pretty far away but when I was with Emma it didn't feel like very long. When we finally arrived at my house I walked her up to my room. "Sit down right there." I said gesturing to my bed. She sat down "Luke.. what's going on." "Okay, I wrote this song for you. And I wanted you to hear it first. The boys haven't even heard it but I wanted you to hear it first." I strapped my guitar on, "Without further, ado this is Heartbreak Girl." I started playing, so many things running through my head but when I start singing it all goes away. "You call me up, it's like a broken record you say that your heart hurts. That you'll never get over him getting over you. You end up crying, and I end up lying because I'm just a sucker for anything that you do. When the phone call finally ends you say thanks for being a friend. And were going in circles again and again. I dedicate this song to you the one who never sees the truth. That I can take away your hurt HeartBreak Girl." I see tears welling up in her eyes but I keep singing, until the song ends. "When you gonna realize that I'm your cure, Heartbreak Girl. Heartbreak Girl." "Luke that was beautiful, I understand now." She was crying now, she ran over to me and jumped into my arms. She placed her head on my shoulder, "Luke, I love you." "I love you too, Emma." I said.