{Chapter 5; Is it him?...}

Dear Kaycee

Your cute when you blush and get nervous. 

The way you get so flustered is so adorable and I can't get enough of it and all I want is for you to be mine now knowing who you like it makes it 10x better.

But its a shame you still don't know who I am. I'm a lot closer to you than any other of your friends.

So heres your fact of the day: Your finally traveling to Australia soon.

Love E.

---------------------------------

Kaycee's pov

I finished reading the letter that I found when I was going threw my clothes for something to wear after my shower. But I'm so confused yesterday it said Love S but now its Love E its not adding up and how do they know that I'm going to Australia soon I've only told Sean and my family.

I shook my head and went to the bathroom and got undressed before stepping into the shower. The lake house was fun and everything but I'm so glad to be home with my family members and todays my birthday so being back to spend the time with my family is great and I'm so great full for the supportive family and friends I have.

My parents told me that were gonna go out for dinner with Seans family and then come back to my place for cake. I love the idea but I just wish I could have everyone for dinner, like my close friends but I'm so thankful for the people I get to be with today.

I got out of the shower and got dressed before thinking about last night with Sean, he came over for family game night and we both ended up almost kissing it was awkward after being interrupted by my dad coming to say goodnight.

Note that we were in the middle of a movie and no one was inside since all the parents were partying out back.

I started to dry my hair and did my daily routine to keep it curly. I sighed as I thought about who these letters were coming from when it dawned on me.

Could it be Sean?

I shook my head as I laughed, it can't be why would Sean have feelings for me that would be awkward even though I really like him and just wished for the day he would ask me to be his and only his.

----------------------------

We had fun at the restaurant and Sean offered to drive me home since 'something' came up with my family and his so they ended up leaving but on our way home I realized that Sean was taking the long way. Weird?.....

Finally after what felt like forever we pulled up to my house but it was dark inside so I was kinda confused but shook it off and opened the door to be surprised by my family and all my closest friends. Bailey, Tahani, Kenneth, Josh, Julian, and some of my favourite teachers like Janelle and Willdabeast also Jojo and Tricia.

I was so shocked at first but soon went up and hugged everyone before seeing my brother come out with my cake as everyone started to sing happy birthday.

After a ton of eating, and games it was time for everyone to leave. I thanked everyone again before heading to my room to see all the letters out on my bed before seeing two new ones.

Dear Kaycee...

--------------------

This chapter is short only for the fact that I have a good idea for the next chapter ad wanna get it done or at least started.