{Chapter 6; Its you}

First letter

Dear Kaycee 

Hppy birthday werido I don't know what to say in these letters anymore since it would be easier to tell you in person and I just need to tell you that I love you in person.

Love A.

-----------------------------

Second letter

Dear Kaycee

Two in one day I know crazy right but like I said before I really need to tell you something in person that everyone knows except for you.

I already told your parents, my parents and our friend group so now all I gotta do is tell you now.

Also I have something I need to ask you but first I want you to put all these letters together with the random letters at the end and then turn around. 

Love N.

-------------------------------

Kaycee's pov

I raised a brow before looking at the letters and put them together. S.E.A.N.

''Sean? What?" I said before turning around to see Sean standing there with a small velvet box as he smiled nervously.

"Hey Kayc'' he said softly before walking over to me 

"Before you say anything I just wanted to tell you how much you mean to me and I don't know what I would be doing everyday if I weren't with you almost all the time, your smile literally glows when you walk into the room and instantly lights up everyones day and I find incredibly adorable when you blush and get nervous. But what I wanted to tell you was I'm in love with you and I don't think I will love anyone else, so I'm here to ask you if you would do the honers of being my first love, or girlfriend and I'm only asking since the letter you sent me made me think that I'd have shot since you said you liked me and everything....'' he said before looking down as he blushed ''I get it if you don't I just-"

I giggled and put my hand over his mouth as I cut him off "First off your rambling, even though its adorable you don't need to explain anything to me because I like you too Sean and I can't imagine what dance would be like if yo hadn't shown up I mean I'd probably still be dancing with Gabe" I laughed before removing my hand "But to answer your question...." 

I stopped for a moment to think about it but shook my head and looked at my feet before looking back at him I mean I shouldn't have to think about this. 

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend" I smiled brightly before felling my feel being taken off the ground as Sean hugged me tightly, as I giggled I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him back before looking at him as I felt the door again. 

I looked at his hands "Whats that?" I asked seeing the velvet box.

"Oh its your birthday gift I hope you like it" he said smiling softly.

I shook my head and opened the box to see this.

I looked at it as my heart melted and before I knew It I was in his arms again as I hugged him tightly ''Sean your such a romanic" I laughed and shook my head "Thank you" I said looking at him as he shrugged and smiled "Anything for you" 

Sean grabbed it before moving my hair to the side and put it around my neck and clasped it together. 

I walked over to the mirror and held it between my fingers before feeling tears in my eyes "This day couldn't get any better" I said before seeing him walk over and hug me from behind and kissed me on the head taking a mirror picture for instagram.

All of us like our friend group said that relationships would be out there since it would be hard to hide it from everyone.

I felt my phone go off as I opened it and saw the picture Sean just took and posted it on his account.

----------------------------

The next past days were quite awesome me and Sean had been hanging out a lot since he was 'taking care' of me while my parents were gone on vacation with his so we just spent the time cuddling, watching movies and all that stuff.

As we were watching a movie I was laying in Seans arms, while he watched the movie I was looking up at him thinking how I got so lucky.

And it all started by The love letters.

But this is only the beginning.

----------------------------

Updated! I really hope you guys liked this chapter. I just really felt like I needed this to happen like now so yeah but anyway I gotta head to bed since I have a test tomorrow. Also! I love feed back so please tell me what you think and send me suggestions.