{Chapter 8; Party's and a jealous Shamu}

Sean's pov

Tonight is the night I turn 17...I still can't believe that I'm turning 17.

Kaycee insisted that we throw a party and I couldn't deny when she shot me with her perfect smile.

We were in the hall setting tables up and testing the music as everyone started to show up even a few people I didn't know shows up but I shrugged it off and started to party with the rest of my friends.

At some point during the night a saw a guy talking to Kaycee which was fine until I saw him move closer, I was starting to get irritated but tried to shake it off and tried to not be the jealous kind.

But when he moved her hair behind her ear I saw the look on Kaycee's face which made my blood boil so I walked over.

"Hey! You know she has a boyfriend right" I said as it stood in front of Kaycee "Sean its fine I can take care of myself" she said obviously nervous.

I shook my head and looked at him, I don't even know this guy "I think its time for you to leave" I said and before I knew it I was punched in the face and on the ground with this dude I didn't even know as we were fighting before I felt someone off.

"Sean go back to the hotel now" Kaycee said with a stern look on her face as I shook my head and walked off to our hotel that we booked for the night.

"Now you need to get out of here before I hurt you myself" Kaycee said to the dude as he got up and walked away throwing stuff of tables on the way out.

---------------------------

Kaycee's pov

I walked into our hotel room and closed the door as I walked to the bedroom not seeing Sean. I went to turn around when I saw hime close the door behind him... he looks like he just had a shower.

I could see where the guy had hit him, it was sure to leave a bruise.

I walk over to him and run my thumb over it gently seeing him cringe as my expression saddened.

"I can take care of my self love you know this" I said sighing softly seeing him look away from my gaze "Well I didn't see you doing anything so I did" he said pushing me off to the side and got dressed.

"Wait so now you mad at me?" I asked watch him get dressed crossing my arms.

He put his shirt over his head and finally looked at me "Kaycee I'm mad that you weren't doing anything you looked so uncomfortable that I had to do something I'm sorry for caring about you" he said pushing past me and headed out to the living room.

I could feel my heart break as I didn't know what to do I loved this boy and even though I'm a little up set that he didn't let me handle the situation I don't think I could stay mad at him.

I felt the tears sting my eyes as I blinked them back and got into my pjs and laid in the bed.

{ few hours later }

I've been laying here for hours tossing and turning, crying and feeling broken before I gave up and went out to the living room to see that Sean was still up but seemed to be having a hard time.

He looked up at me and his eyes instantly glazed over as he saw the tears rolling down my cheeks.

---------------------

Sean's pov

I've been having troubles sleeping so I gave up and just sat there in silence, feeling guilty.

I heard someone walk into the living room so I looked up and saw Kaycee with tears running down her face.

I got up and walked over to her feeling her instantly cling to my body as I held her tightly in my arms before picking her up and her legs wrapped around my body.

I kissed her head feeling her break down on to my shoulder. she pulled back looking at me

"I'm so sorry" she said as I laughed and wiped her tears away with my tumblr as my other hand supported her weight not that she was heavy any way.

"You have nothing to be sorry for baby girl I should have never gotten upset at you, I know your strong enough to take care of yourself but I know you would of done the same for me and seeing him touch you ignited a fire in me and I couldn't help it" I said looking at her as she giggled softly as she wiped the tears off my face.

"You ramble a lot, and baby girl where did that come from" she smiled sweetly at me as I pressed my forehead to hers and sighed in relief.

"I love you Kaycee and don't forget that okay?" I said looking at her one last time as she nodded "I love you too Shamu" she said before I pressed a soft kiss to her lips, placing her on the ground.

----------------------------

They both ended up in bed cuddling after some stuff as they watched Spongbob on Netflix.

Sean rubbed her bare back loving the feeling of being with not only the girl he loved but with his best friend.

Kaycee looked up as him and kissed his neck sweetly before laying her head on his chest and slowly falling asleep due to the feeling of his hand rub circles on her back.

Sean laughed softly before turning the tv off after a while and got up once she was asleep to go to the bathroom.

While washing his hands he looked up in the mirror seeing all the love bite she had left and they weren't a light colour that he could just hide with a jacket and they were everywhere.

He shook his head sighing in process as he smirked.

After he was done he headed back to the room to see her up and getting dressed back into just her under wear.

"You see my neck right" he said looking at her as she looked back at him and smiled nervously "Yeah...'' she said trying to sound innocent but her saw right threw her.

and before you knew it she had just as many.

----------------------------------------

"Sean Lew im gonna kill you'' Kaycee said running back from the bathroom while he was editing a video on his laptop.

Sean looked up "What did I do this time?" he said getting up and walking over to her.

"Giving me a few hickeys thats fine but a whole bunch and dark ones. What do I say cause I can't say I burnt myself while doing my hair" she said crossing her arms as he smirked and shook his head.

"Well you can complain all you want but ill just say this, karma's a bitch" he smirked and walked out to the kitchen of their hotel to make breakfast.

--------------------------------

And another chapter down and I can't thank my friend Friend_Tings for giving me the idea to write this chapter probably wouldn't have updated today if it weren't for her so got follow her. Well I wanna know what you guys wanna see next so comment down below also don't forget to vote:)