{Chapter 15; Surprise?}

Christmas was the day every kid couldn't wait for.

Well in this case neither could Sean. He had been back for about a week now and everyone knew except one very special person.

Kaycee Rice....

Today was the day Sean and Kaycee would be seeing each other in person for about a month and a half now.

Sean had woken up and did his Christmas with his family before heading over to Kaycee's.

Everyone had come over to Kaycee's house for Christmas which was nice since every year after everyone opened their presents and got ready, they all went over to each others house who ever was having their round and just open more presents they got each other and watched moves.

Kaycee walked downstairs in one of Sean's meany sweaters that she had and light blue ripped jeans after hearing the door bell ring.

She walked over and opened the door to see all her friends.

Kaycee hugged them and let them in before they all sat down and started to talk about some things that they got or if you're Julian, food. 

They swore thats all he talked about.

"Alrighty kids should we started opening gifts?" Laura asked and all of them nodded.

Once done and thanking each other and Kaycee turned to put a movie on before Brad, Kaycee's dad came into the living room "Hey Kayc, you have a present out side for you" he said and everyone got up grabbing their phones along with them.

Kaycee turned and raised an eyebrow before slipping on her coat and winter boots along with everyone else and headed outside to see her friends and family filming her and her dream car out front.

Kaycee gasped covering her mouth with her hand before walking up to it and opening the door before looking at her parents "Is it really mine?" she asked happily while they both nodded.

Kaycee watched as her friends started to climb in to look at it.

"Oh and theres one more thing" they said before giving her a note.

-----------------------

Dear Kaycee

Merry Christmas my love I wish I could be with you but my present for you in in the living room.

Love, Shamu.

----------------------

Kaycee got up and ran inside before turning the corner into her living room almost slipping from the hard wood floor with her socks. 

Kaycee grabbed the wall to stable her self before seeing Sean standing there with a box wrapped in wrapping paper. "Surprise?" he said as he placed the present down and opened his arms.

Kaycee shook her head and ran into his arms causing them to fall to the floor but lets be honest, they could care less.

Sean laughed as he could feel Kaycee crying out of happiness and rubbed her back "Hey" he laughed as he pulled back looking at her.

Kaycee giggled "Hi'' was all she could manage to get out as he wiped her tears away placing his hand on her cheek. She just closed her eyes as she placed her hand on top of his and smiled.

''How, I thought you wouldn't be back till next year?" she said looking at him as he scratched the  back of his head "Um, well I found out that my other things got cancelled the day after I go to Maui and I told everyone but you cause I wanted to surprise you'' he said smiling softly.

Kaycee turned and looked at everyone "You guys knew?'' she asked and they nodded.

Kaycee turned back around and kissed his lips softly, Sean chuckled and kissed her back. She pulled back and hugged him tightly.

--------------------------

For the day Sean and Kaycee plus their friends drove around town in Kaycee's new car since she had gotten her license, but she could only drive with a licensed drive aka Sean.

''So what do you guys wanna do for the night I mean we can't go out since everything's closed'' Kaycee said looking at everyone before focusing on the road again.

Evening shrugged until a thought popped into my head "What if we had a dance party just us and then afterwards watch a movie'' Sean said as everyone agreed.

"I would have to go get stuff for the sleep over then'' said basically everyone, so Kaycee just dropped everyone off and told them to come back at around 7:00.

-------------------------

Kaycee's pov

Once Sean and I got back to my place I told him I was gonna go take a shower and he nodded before following me into the bathroom closing and locking the door behind him. "Sean, what are you doing? I asked looking at him as he laughed ''Joining you" he said "But my parents are home" I said starting the shower ''They aren't gonna come into your bedroom bathroom chill out" he said.

And with that he started to undress and hopped into the warm shower. 

I sighed and undressed myself before joining him, and like normal showering took ten times longer then it needed to but I mean I couldn't blame Sean for being....touchy I mean we haven't seen each other in a while and I didn't't mind it.

As soon as we finished I looked at Sean wrapping a towel around his body "You stay here and get dressed and when your done come out so I doesn't look like we showered together'' I said before kissing his cheek and heading into my room going through my closet for yet another outfit. One that I could dance in at least.

As I started to get dressed Sean came in and closed the door, I subconsciously covered my body looking at him "Sean I am getting dressed" I said shaking my head and finishing pulling my pink sweater over my head.

"Yeah and we just showered together not to mention I've seen your body before so why does it matter, you're beautiful" he smiled as he sat on my bed.

I sighed pulling up my black leggings before walking over to him and kissed him softly before pulling back "Already calling me sweet names I see" I giggled before sitting down beside him.

"I'm always calling you sweet names'' he said and that he did.

''Well we should go back out to grab everyone since I said I would" I said looking up at him "Wanna drive?" I asked as I handed him the keys and he smiled before pushing the keys back into my hands "Its your present you drive" 

And with that we were out the door again.

-----------------------

Another chapter! I know its a little late but I couldn't help but update today and I was hoping this chapter would be longer but im some what proud of it for how late it is here in Canada.

Well dont forget to vote and leave your thoughts in the comments<3