{Chapter 16; Dances and memories}

Kaycee and Sean headed out the door to pick all their friends up since Kaycee decided she wanted to, that and she just really wanted to drive her new car.

Kaycee pulled up to Kenneth's house last and turned to Sean "Let him know were here" she said before pulling out her phone and taking a video of her friends for instagram.

Soon after Kenneth opened the door and got in off they were back to Kaycee's house for the night.

-----------------------

After getting everything situated everyone headed to Kaycee's garage to turn on music and dance or chill around since her parents were inside having company over.

Much like Sean, Kaycee had a dance room I guess you could say in her garage. She had it in there for the soul fact that there was no noise to distract her.

Sean hooked up his phone to the speakers and started to play music. "I say we play a game" Julian said as he pulled his phone out.

"What game do you all wanna play then?" Tahani asked then it went silent before Kenneth spoke up "Never have I ever, whatever you've done you take a sip of your drink'' he said and they all settled on that.

"Okay I'll start'' said Tati before she sat back and thought about it for a second "Oh! Never have I ever received a lap dance'' she said and watched everyone before seeing Gabe, Julian, Josh and Kaycee take a drink.

Tati looked at them confused before Kenneth went on "Never have I ever given someone a lap dance" he said before Sean, Bailey and Tati took a drink.

"Wait, wait what? Sean since when? What? Who?'' Kenneth asked curious as Sean sighed looking over at Kaycee "I was a dare" he said before Kenneth burst out laughing.

"Never have I ever...Been caught while having sex" said Josh before Sean and Kaycee both took a drink as Kenneth and Bailey shook their heads remembering the terrible yet kinda hilarious situation.

"Never have I ever kissed someone of the same sex" said Will while all the girls took a drink. With confused faces from the boys the girls sighed ''Come on don't look at us like that'' said Kaycee before turning to Bailey.

After a few rounds they decided to switch up the game to spin the bottle but who ever you land on you have to do an intimate dance move with that person instead of kissing the other person. 

Kaycee had left to go grab some snacks for everyone and grab more water bottles, upon walking into the garage Kaycee saw Sean and Julian trying to do....

Kaycee set everything down before burning out laughing as she couldn't contain her laughter any more which caused everyone else to burst into a fit of laughter

Bailey and Tati were up next which they seemed more comfortable than Sean and Julian. Once we all got bored of the game we just put on some music and Kaycee got pulling Sean's hand to pull him up as she heard 'Trust my lonely' start to play so she wanted to do the choreography since it was her favourite dance so far.

As soon as it clicked Bailey joined in as all three went to that class and knew it by heart. 

Sean, Bailey and Kaycee all danced like they did that day, full on energy and over all just happy to dance the routine.

----------------------------

Sean's pov

Dancing was fun and all but now it was time to settle down for a movie and just chill out for the night which didn't sound bad to me at all. We all agreed on The Grinch Whole Stole Christmas since it was Kaycee's favourite and none the less everyone else's favourite movie.

Once the movie had started I pulled Kaycee closer to me, as her body relaxed into mine I started to play with her hair, a habit we both picked up since dating each other. It was kinda weird since I started to play with her hair for the first time then she just did the same and its been something we've always done.

About half way through the movie everyone ended up on their phones, as usual. I was taken out of my train of thought when I saw a bright light flash in my eyes and Kaycee lean ups to kiss my cheek before I realized she took a photo of us. Two of us can play that game Rice.

I pulled my phone out and face the camera towards me before starting a live "Hey, Kayc..'' I said as she looked up from her phone to look at mine and stuck her tongue out and started to do some silly stuff until I kissed her cheek a few times lightly before kissing her lips "Gross'' was heard by Julian and ''Seaycee'' from Will and Josh while the girls just awed.

Kaycee pulled back and giggled before kissing my forehead and turned back to face my phone before grabbing it and looking at the comments as they were all just excited fans freaking out in the comments. I laughed before going to grab my phone back ultimately failing too as Kaycee got up from the couch and started to run off. 

I jumped off the couch and chased her into the kitchen before grabbing her around the waist and grabbing my phone and placing it on the counter. I turned back to Kaycee who kicked me in the side of the leg and both of us went down "That hurt me more than I intended" Kaycee said as she held her foot laughing.

I got up while laughing "Hurt you? you're the one that kicked me" I said before falling into a fit of laughter again. I looked at her before spinning her dramatically and pulling her closer, placing my hands on her waist before swaying us back and forth only until she jumped and wrapped her legs around me causing my balance to stumble for a second. 

I held her underneath her thighs before walking over to my phone and read some of the comments "Why are you two so cute" Kaycee read before shrugging ''Why are you so sweet" I replied to their comment before putting Kaycee on the counter as everyone walked into the kitchen and started to randomly dance as Josh was playing some music.

"Oh who's excited for the Babe2k19 tour?" asked Tahani to the live from then on all the comments were asking questions about the tour and other stuff about us that we answered until I ended the live since it was getting late and we were all getting tired considering Kaycee fell asleep on my shoulder since I was holding her once again.

Heading back to the living room I gently laid Kaycee on one of the air mattresses that was blown up and tucked her in before laying down myself and slowly falling asleep along with everyone else.

Today was the best full of dances and memories 

-------------------------------

Hey my loveys<3 I wanted to say thank you for giving me your guys support while I write this book and continue to write it.

I still have so much for this book and I can't wait to see what you guys end up thinking at the end.

I also just wanted to say that I am totally up for suggestions all it takes is to message e and don't hesitate please! 

I love all of you good night/ good morning/ good afternoon <3