cigar no. 3

"maybe...just maybe"

|

jimin looked down at the bag he was holding. all color drained from his face as a box of trojan condoms stared back at him. he groaned.

How the fuck did I manage to do that?

taehyung chuckled and inched a little closer to see what else was in the bag.

"you even got lube. are you planning to get laid tonight?"

jimin shook his head furiously a rosy pink beginning to appear on his cheeks.

"no, i must've been spacing out while i was in there."

taehyung nodded.

"i'm serious."

"whatever you say jimin. i'm not judging you whatsoever."

It doesn't sound that way.

but instead of voicing his thoughts jimin simply sighed and began to walk leaving taehyung chuckling behind him.

again their walk was filled with silence but mostly because jimin refused to talk to taehyung now. as for taehyung, he didn't mind. he was used to things being quiet but with the frown that was settling upon jimin's lips made him think otherwise.

"you know we go to the same school right? i'm an english major but i don't think i've ever seen you around campus."

jimin looked up a frown no longer on his face but was now replaced by confusion.

"really? i don't usually go to the literature department unless i'm going to the library."

taehyung shrugged. "well, considering the number of times i've been in that place i should've seen you at least once."

jimin chuckled.

"with all that dust in there I doubt you see much of anyone."

"true that."

|

jimin awoke with a start and that start was a sense of panic. it was currently 8:30 and his class started in thirty min. one might say that's plenty of time to get ready but when your house is about ten miles away from school and you have no car that tends to be a problem.

jimin rushes to his closet thanking whatever god there was that he'd decided on showering the night before. pulling out a pair of black jeans, a white shirt, and a large tan cardigan he bolted out of his room. of course, taehyung had to be walking past his door at that moment because they both went tumbling to the ground.

"ow."

"o-oh shit sorry taehyung. are you okay?"

taehyung looks up at jimin who sits atop him straddling his hips. his hair is a mess, his lips swollen, and face a bright red. 

He looks like he just had sex.

"taehyung?"

"yeah, i'm fine. although why the rush?"

jimin's eyebrows furrow together as he sits up straight which places him right atop taehyung's crotch.

"i'm running late and i can't find my boots, i need a coffee, my-"

taehyung grabs jimin by hips causing jimin to stop his mini-rant. he slowly slides the smaller off of his abdomen letting out a sigh of relief.

"don't worry i can just drive us to school so calm down."

"w-wait you have a car?"

taehyung nods as he sits up doing his best to get rid of any unwanted thoughts.

"yeah. i thought you knew but i guess not."

it all makes sense now. jimin always wondered why he never saw the other in the mornings then again jimin would wake up early to go to the gym at school.

speaking of the gym it was the reason jimin was even late in the first place. normally, he'd get up early to get a work out in before school but because it was closed for renovation his schedule had been thrown completely off.

both males stood up one pondering over where his shoes were while the other was doing his best not to think about what'd just happened.

taehyung walked back to his room grabbing his coat and keys. he takes a few breaths, fingers itching to grab a cigarette.
shaking his head he leaves the room to find jimin at the front putting on his boots.

"i see you found them, huh?"

jimin only nodded as he stood up grabbing his coat off the nearby rack. today was much colder than yesterday and he wished he had a scarf.

both males exited the apartment in relative silence. it's not like they had much to say seeing as they'd only had their first proper conversation yesterday.
taehyung was itching for a cigarette but thinking back to the way jimin would scrunch his nose up made him stop.

and if you were to him ask why he honestly wouldn't have been able to tell you.

|

red lights. tight jeans. the smell of liquor. sweaty bodies.

Where the hell am I?

jimin blinked once, twice, three times before it all came rushing back to him.

after the awkward car ride with taehyung jimin had practically ran to class. though once he was seated and settled the comments from earlier had come back to haunt him.

jimin had always been focused on school more than his social life so he never thought much about how he looked.
but he wasn't going to lie with someone as attractive as taehyung it'd be a lie to say he wasn't pent up.

hence, the reason he texted yoongi saying 'i need to get laid'.

and if there was anything yoongi knew how to do it was making sure his friend was not being sexually deprived.

jimin sighed as he made his way back to the bar. he needed a glass a water before the burn of his vodka really started to kick in.

"one glass of water please.", said Jimin as he took a seat a the bar.

"Jimin?"

jimin turned to see a very gorgeous looking taehyung.

"Taehyung?"

taehyung wore black jeans, a red shirt that exposed quite a bit of his chest, and a red bandana that held his hair back.
his tan skin glistened underneath the red lights the smell of smoke sticking close to him.

"no luck in getting laid?"

jimin sighed his lips forming a slight pout.

"why did yoongi even tell you that?"

taehyung chuckled.

"i don't know. i mean you did buy condoms at the store."

jimin groaned loudly wishing the night would just end already.