cigar no. 13

"i can't give you the world but i can give you comfort

"i can't give you the world but i can give you comfort."

|

after jimin's confessional with jin and namjoon he felt better. he didn't feel great but it was better than the feelings that had clung to him earlier.
though that did nothing to solve his problem. sure, jin had made him promise to report chul but could he?

could he gather up enough courage to even venture into the darkest corners of his mind? it was hard to say really.

"are you going to stay the night Jiminie?"

jimin looked up from his place on the couch jin looking at him from the kitchen.

"oh, um not this time. i don't want my roommate to worry so i'll be leaving."

jin looked at jimin both eyebrows on his face raised high.

"when did you get a roommate Jimin?"

jimin froze for a moment thinking of how if he said anything now he'd never be able to leave the dorm. jin might've been a great comfort but he was also very nosy.
meaning he could make you spill any kind of information with just a look. and right now jimin did not want to discuss his current predicament with taehyung.

"i'll see you later hyung."

there was a knock at the door causing both males to jump. namjoon had already left for his afternoon classes so it couldn't be him at the door. well, it shouldn't be him.

"get the door for me please Jiminie.", said jin with a smile.

he did not plan to let jimin leave until his questions had been answered. so, with a huff jimin got up from the couch and made his way to the door. though what he was met with was not what he had expected.

"Taehyung?"

"ah, Jimin!"

the shorter male was completely thrown off as taehyung engulfed him in a warm hug his face full of concern.

it was an unpleasant pull on jimin's heartstrings and a nasty kick to the heart.
though that didn't stop him from returning the hug.

"how did you know i was here?"

"Yoongi told me."

jimin pouted.

He tells him everything nowadays.

"Jimin? who's at the door?"

jimin flinches and takes all of two seconds before he's slipping his coat on and pulling on his shoes. just as jin is about to round the corner taehyung picks jimin up, throws him over his shoulder (with great struggle), and slams the door.

he's already out of the apartment building by the time jin even reaches the door.

"Taehyung!"

jimin can't help the blush that spreads across his cheeks as taehyung grips the back of his thighs while holding onto his waist.