cigar no. 25

"alas, i have found a home, in smoky eyes and tender souls

"alas, i have found a home, in smoky eyes and tender souls."

|

when taehyung wakes up he knows he's never been happier about being alive. jimin is curled up against his chest looking blessed by the sun god himself. his pink lips look divine under the sunlight, his eyelashes brushing against his cheeks, and skin glowing like the heavens.

and you'd think that it was unfair of him to regard jimin in such a way even though jungkook once occupied his life but fate would tell you otherwise.
what taehyung was experiencing was something he deserved. something he had earned after many hardships.

to cross the desert and survive was a feat. though taehyung could say that he crossed the seven seas including the sahara desert to get where he is right now. home.

and oh did that word feel like sangria wine rolling down his throat so smoothly spreading throughout his veins like wildfire. home was wherever jimin went and taehyung would surely follow. to the end of time and back taehyung vowed to never leave jimin behind.

when jimin wakes he can't help but smile at taehyung seeing as the younger had been admiring his beauty. the warmth taehyung emits is nothing short of comforting, leaving jimin feeling tingly all over.

"good morning."

" 'morning."

now, it's taehyung's turn to smile as he witnesses the way jimin's eyes disappear for a moment only to reappear like shimmering diamonds.

"your morning breath stinks", says jimin crinkling up his nose.

taehyung laughs, tugging jimin closer.

"well, no morning kisses for you then."

jimin makes a whining sound in the back of his throat.

"that's not fair. i never said i didn't want kisses just that your breath stinks."

"you're definitely not getting kisses now", says taehyung as he rolls over him bed pretending to ignore jimin.

"Tae..."

no answer.

"Taehyung?"

still no answer.

"baby?"

taehyung flinches causing jimin to grin.

"ba-"

"last one in the kitchen has to make breakfast!" and with that taehyung bolts out of the room leaving behind a stunned jimin.

"you have got to be kidding me."

|

jimin ended up being the one to cook breakfast as he miraculously managed to slip on a sock in the hallway giving taehyung the opportunity to skip right into the kitchen happily.