cigar no. 11

"time forgets but i still remember

"time forgets but i still remember."

|

there wasn't any awkward space between jimin and taehyung when they woke up. jimin himself seemed to be in higher spirits smiling and laughing when taehyung slipped on a hanger.

even though it felt as if he'd just broken his elbow taehyung was just glad to see the other happy. it was much better than how he'd been the other day.
seeing jimin cry was an unnatural entity that sent all the wrong vibes throughout his body.

"hey, i'll be coming home a little later today. i promised to help yoongi out with something."

taehyung didn't even question the older as they stepped out of his car and unto campus. though had he been paying better attention he would've noticed how he went the opposite way of his class.

jimin was hurting. the corners of his mind were screaming throwing his unwanted memories to the front of his mind.
admittedly, taehyung made it better when he held him. his intoxicating scent soothing him in a strange way.

however, pleasure was a fleeting feeling for him. it felt nice in the moment but it did nothing to soothe the pain. cause pain it was sickly sweet thing allowing you to forget it only for it to come roaring in anger.

pain was a god in itself even death not partaking in it unless necessary. but sometimes pain reigned and when it did there was hell to pay.

jimin sighed deeply avoiding eye contact with the people he passed in the halls. he'd made to the other side of the school now where the upperclassmen dorms were.

he'd never planned on seeing yoongi today no, he needed someone else who understood him a bit better or at least knew how to calm him the right way.
after walking past three buildings and up a flight of five stairs (because the elevator was still broken) jimin came face-to-face with a door he hadn't seen in a while.

he knocked twice before someone finally answered.

"coming!"

"namjoon get out of the fucking kitchen!"

"but-"

"go answer the door!"

the door opened to reveal a tall male his dimples the first thing you see before noticing his whole face.

"hey, it's Jimin!"

the strawberry blonde male quickly ushered jimin inside guiding him to the kitchen.

"Namjoon what did I say- Jimin? what are you doing here?"

jimin looked up at the wide-shouldered man his angelic features already soothing jimin's nerves. he stood with a pink apron on pajama sleeves rolled up to the elbow with his hair looking disheveled.