cigar no. 17

"like the smoke i wish to fade away"

|

"it's not too much Tae. something like that will never be too much."

taehyung pulls jimin closer applying more pressure to his waist. he elated, to say the least relieved even.

cause what he felt for jimin could not be described as a simple "like" or "fondness". no, jimin made him feels things that made his heart swell while his chest hurt.
had him on cloud nine simply because he smiled or the way he'd laugh would bring a smile to his own face.

jimin was a million things and more. a natural disaster that'd swept taehyung off his feet.

"Taehyung. "

taehyung pulls back a bit to look jimin in the eyes. the smaller looks as if he's in a trance his body pliant against taehyung's but it's clear there's something on his mind.

though the look is gone in a matter of seconds and he's giving that blinding smile again.

"i've never told you this before but you look pretty under moonlight taehyung. so, so pretty."

|

the next morning is like a dream. jimin wakes up to a warmth he didn't know he needed until now. his face is pressed right up against taehyung's chest the steady beat calming him immensely. the younger has his arms enclosed around his waist fingers resting just beneath the hem of the shirt.

his right leg is thrown over taehyung's hip a habit that jimin could never really get rid of when he was younger though it didn't seem to matter. there was no one to tell him he was being too clingy or belittle him for seeking affection. he wasn't cold in this moment neither did he feel neglected. 

taehyung was like a well that never ran dry. peculiar on all accounts when viewing personality, however, he had a way of capturing your heart in the most unexpected way.  he'd have you wrapped around his finger without even noticing it and jimin enjoyed every second of it. needed it more than he'd like to admit.

the smell of vanilla and smoke invades his senses causing him to inhale even deeper. strangely enough, jimin had gotten so accustomed to it that he never wanted to let it go. didn't want to let taehyung go but would he have to?

did he really have a choice? could he actually be happy this time? pain was a treacherous creature who's game never ended pleasantly.

That doesn't mean I have to give this up.

But will we survive this?

Should I tell him?

Wh-