Fangirl-Gets-A-Turtle Day!

(MarvelTmntGirl did an amazing Job with this - Even though she gives the credit to Myself and several other of my good Wattpad friends, she deserves all the praise in the world for bringing it to life!)

This goes to @Silvari and @ItsMeCece045  they thought up everything.

Enjoy: Fangirl–Gets–A–Turtle Day!
Featuring:
And
Me!
Whaaaat??? I deserve a little fun!

~•~
On a bright day in NYC, a large crowd of fangirls and boys watched as a giant mechanical mechanism powered up.. and didn't explode. Project: Pick–A–Boo was a success, and four lucky girls would enter to prove just so.

As they stand before the swirling light of green, the creator of this amazing feat walks forward and shakes their hands.

"Silvaira, Cece, Music and Marvel, I just wanted to say that your bravery will go down in history. Good luck fangirls."

The creator, a middle-aged woman with bright blue eyes, greying hair and wearing a crisp white lab coat, flips the switch, and the four girls walk in without hesitation.

The first thing they see is a bright white light. Marvel, dressed in a black T-shirt, jeans, sneakers, and her Captain America cap, blinks a few times before her vision clears, and she gasps.

"M-Music?" Marvel whispers to her friend beside her.

"Yeah?" Music answers breathlessly, her light brown hair stirring in the breeze and her Panic! At the Disco shirt ruffling slightly. The slight wind makes her pull her red and black plaid shirt on top of her P!ATD shirt closer for more warmth.

"I-I pinch your arm, you pinch mine?" Marvel swallows, having a sudden thirst for water to quench her dry throat.

Music nods as she does so, grinning wildly when the scenery around them doesn't change in the slightest after Marvel pinches her.
"We're here.. We're actually in t-the.. The dimension o-of.. the teenage," Music lets a muffled squeal escape her mouth, covered by her hands, her green eyes darting all around.

"Mutant," Marvel smiles, her hazel eyes glistening with joyful tears.

"N-Ninja.." Cece gasps, looking all around with shining brown eyes.

"TURTLES!" Silvaira shouts, her grey-blue gold eyes wide as she points up. All four heads whip up, spying another four figures jumping over the alleyway above them. Unbreakable grins creep up on all four faces as they look at one another.

"Let's go!!" Marvel and Music shout at once, Music running ahead, grabbing Marvel's hand while holding her black beanie in place with the other. Marvel grabs Silvaira's hand and drags her along, who grabs Cece's as they take off down the street.

"What should we do first??" Cece squeals. "I really wanna try Pizza Gyoza, but I really REALLY wanna see the.. Hamatos!" She gives a wary glance at the civilians around her, her smile growing wider at just speaking their surname.

"We'll need our strength for when we see them. I don't want any of you dropping me if I faint!" Marvel chuckles. One vote for 24/7.

"It might not be best to see them on an empty stomach.." Music remarks with a grin. Really she just wants to try Pizza Gyoza before facing the deadly ninja turtles. Anyway, two votes for 24/7. All three heads turn to Silvaira, who bites her lip.

"Ok! Ok! We'll drop by Mr. Murakami's for a quick bite!" She grins, licking her lips, "then we go see the boys!"

~~