Chapter 22

(A/N: Sorry, this is only a filler, and it's super short. :/ It was kinda rushed! All of my chapters got deleted AGAIN, so now I have to rewrite them. It makes me so mad! So sorry for the delayed updates. I will update again tomorrow! Hopefully the twice daily updates will return soon!)

Maddie's POV

My friends put a little surprise party for me a couple weeks ago for my birthday. It was so sweet that they would put the effort to do something like that for me. And on top of that, they have been so supportive of me lately, and I don't know what I ever did to deserve them.

I'm pretty excited for today. Today, I will find out if Caleb has been right about the baby being a girl. Honestly, I have a feeling that he's right. After school, I get in my car as Caleb gets in the passenger seat.

"I still can't believe what Gabby did," Caleb laughs.

"I know," I laugh with him, "I thought she was only going to talk to Ashley."

That day that Ashley pushed me, Gabby had actually went a beat the shit out of her. I never knew of her ever being the kind to fight someone.

When I'm called back into the room, the doctor asks me questions like usual. And then I lay back and the doctor checks to make sure everything is okay. And finally, it is time to find out if Caleb has been right all along.

I feel Caleb gently take my hand, so I look over at him and smile, "Well, let's find out if you're right."

"I'm 99% sure that I'm right," he chuckles.

"What do you think it is?" The doctor asks him.

"I think it's a girl," he smiles.

"Well, you're right," she smiles.

"Really?" I feel my eyes watering.

"Yup," she hands me a tissue to get the gel off, "congratulations."

"Thank you," I throw the tissue in a nearby trashcan before wiping my eyes, unable to contain my smile.

"I told you," Caleb says, as we get back in my car.

"I had a feeling, too," I smile, and then look over to him, "I'm gonna have a daughter."

"I'm gonna have a niece!" He throws his arms up, smiling widely.

I laugh at him, turning the ignition, "Well, she is very lucky to have you for an uncle."