Weekend at Uncle Discord's: Day Three

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Gemstone asked Prism as they and the Tri-Pies trotted through the halls of Discord's castle.

"No," Prism said bluntly. "But we're sure to get our cutie marks here. Uncle Discord put everything in this place. We'll just open a bunch of doors and do whatever's behind them. Who knows? We might even get our cutie marks in exploring."

"Ooh!" Blueberry piped. "I love exploring!"

"So which door do we go through first?" Raspberry wondered.

"I have an idea!" Cherry chimed, pulling out five straws. "We'll draw straws! The shortest straw picks the first door, the second-shortest picks the next door and so on and so on." She paused. "And so on."

"Where did you even get...?" Prism started to ask. "Never mind. I don't wanna know."

The five of them each took a straw. Gemstone had the shortest straw, followed by Raspberry, Prism, Blueberry and Cherry.

"Oh," the unicorn said. "Okay." She glanced around. "Which one do I pick?"

"Just pick one randomly," Prism replied.

"Random is always fun!" Cherry exclaimed.

Gemstone looked at the doors surrounding her again, trying to single one out. Her eyes fell upon a blue door with a crystal knob. She thought it was pretty so she tried that one. She stepped inside and screamed when her hoof touched water and jumped back. Before her was a pool, with pink dorsal fins swimming in circles. The others gasped when they saw this.

"Awesome!" Cherry chimed. "There are so many things we can do with a pool of sharks! We can jump over it, swim on their backs, get in a shark cage and see them up close..."

"Oh, I think there was a shark cage in the broom closet," Blueberry said.

"Where?"

"Five doors down."

"Thanks!"

Cherry zoomed off and Blueberry stiffened when she realized what her sister was trying to do.

"Wait, Cherry! Are you sure that's a good...?"

The red filly returned with a cage big enough for an adult pony.

"Excellent!" She opened the cage and stepped inside. "You guys coming?"

"Cherry, isn't this a bit dangerous?" Raspberry asked nervously.

"Even I have to agree!" Prism exclaimed. "You can't just go in there with a bunch of pony eating sharks!"

"Besides," Blueberry stated, "you don't even have scuba gear on."

"Oh!" Cherry gasped. "There was some in the broom closet!"

"Cherry, please!"

The red triplet shortly returned dressed in a bright red scuba suit, complete with tank, goggles and fins.

"Now to venture into the deep! Cherry Bomb!"

"Cherry, no!" every pony shouted.

But they were not fast enough to stop her from leaping into the room, slipping into the cage, locking it up and allowing herself and the cage to fall into the water.

"Some pony's gotta go after her!" Raspberry yelped.

"You kidding?" Prism shrieked. "I'm not going in there!"

"I can't even swim!" Gemstone declared.

"Well, do something!" Raspberry commanded. "She could get hurt down there!"