4

Noah's POV

Hhhhh

Is it that girl again?...

When will she realize that I don't want her in my fkn forest? The only place where I can be alone. Where hunters can't find me.

I never saw the girl's face. I wasn't bothered by it. All I knew was that she was a girl and a human. A creature I hated. Because I was one of them once in my life.

I spotted her walking by a few big trees, but I could still sense her.

I myself was taking a nap, like always.

But I didn't want her here for long and stood up, started walking quietly behind her. It's so late, why is she even walking in a forest this late when she knows bad things happen.

She probably has that stupid pepper spray with her, the one she couldn't hurt me with.

As I was still walking behind her, I accidentally broke a stick with my paw. I immediately stood still. This time I wanted to catch her and tell her with my eyes that she better stay away from this forest before I kill her for sure.

But my plan wasn't going well when she slowly turned around.

Before she got the spray from her bag, I ran as fast as I could and threw her on the ground, me above of her.

But when I saw her face, I froze. Those features... I've seen this face before, but where?

As I stared at her, I heard her breathing with fear.

"Is this t-the same dream? I-it can't be." I heard her say between her shaky breaths, and she herself was shaking so much.

Same dream? What does she mean?

I went closer so I could smell her, see if I could recognize her. But she then passed out. Oh..

I guess I scared her a little too much.

I got off of her, hesitating because she could be faking it and then just run away but I had a feeling she wasn't that stupid enough to do it since I was faster than her.

I sat down beside her and just tried to picture her face in my head, if I'd ever seen her before.

But I couldn't.

Something told me that I couldn't just leave her here so I did my best to put her on my back, one way or another. As I finally got her on my back, I started making my way to my resting place.

Once I reached it, I put her down on the ground, carefully.

Why am I even caring and helping a human?

I could just leave her to the others and never have to see her again.

But I can't. And I don't know why.

Why do I feel so dumbfounded all of a sudden?!

"Mm...wolfie, you're so cute" I heard her mumble. "Want to smell my hair again?" She asked while showing a stupid smile.

This girl faints and dreams about a wolf?

Weird.

She mentioned her hair. Does it smell nice? Curiosity hit me hard and I went closer to smell it.

It indeed smelled amazing. It made me feel calm for some reason, something I've smelled before. It smelled like fresh strawberries. Sweet.

Her smell made me so calm that I started to doze off. I didn't even fight myself to stay up and laid down beside her, my nose on her hair. And at the end fell asleep.

I woke up when I felt something thin move under my nose. I opened my eyes and saw that the girl's hair was moving forward. I looked up and I saw the girl sit up. I tried to not move and just play asleep to see what she would do.

She moved her head to my side and I immediately closed my eyes. Now I had to count on my ears. She seemed to think I was sleeping because I felt her walk away.

When I peaked to see where he was heading, to my surprise she was just staring at the tree, my resting place. It almost seemed like she was admiring it, with that smile on her face it seemed like she liked it.

If y'all wondering, my resting place was just by a tree I decorated with peridot pearls on a string that went around the tree from the top to the bottom. Then I had feathers hanging around almost everywhere. There were mushrooms that grew by the side of the tree and finally, a green, black dream catcher that I got from that lady at the store.

The lady was actually the one who approached me, asking if I wanted a dream catcher for free and since I was looking for decorations for my tree, I accepted it.

When te girl laid her eyes on it, they widened. Did she like it?? My tail stood straight now, I was nervous for no reason. I don't know, I just think I was scared she'd hate it but she touched it with her fingers, looking at it with lovely eyes.

I closed my eyes and thought it was enough to play asleep and lifted up my head. She turned around and our eyes met. She had the same face expression that she had yesterday, just this time she didn't look terrified, just scared.

"Good wolf" she said with a sweet voice, probably doing something you'd do to dogs when they do a new trick. I just stared at her. She really was stupid.

I looked up and the sun was making it's way to dominate the sky. It was time for me too, to transform.

I really didn't want to do this in front of her but she was by the tree, I had no choice. Though she might find me less scary if I was human, like her.

I made my way and stood in front of her. I wouldn't let her run away.

"Please don't eat me." She said with a sad face while holding her hands together as if she was praying. Why would yo- fuck it, she's just simply stupid.

I looked down to the ground, ready for my change. The sun hit the tree and I could see my black fur fall down, leaving only my black, straight hair. My claws were transforming into human nails and and my crystal green eyes stopped glowing. I had clothes on but a shirt, Making me expose my abs and biceps.

I looked up when I was done and her eyes were big. Legit. She didn't even blink.

"Wha- how-" she tried to move behind the tree, ready to run away but I took her wrist, preventing her from running and trapped her between my arms, my hands leaning against the tree and our faces just inches away from each other.

"Tell me...who are you?" I asked with a husky voice.

A/N
I really don't want to make this book cliché af. WeLp

I finally finished all my homework this week and I got home with the news that my BTS album Answer had arrived. Shakhsj if I cant go to their concert then imma just cry, looking at the album:')

My friends are going to their concert in Amsterdam today and I'm so jealous ngfl. I really wish I was the only kiddo in my fam so my mom could just spoil me lmAooo (love you lill bros)

[happy birthday to my beautiful Chimchim💞]

Thank you for reading<3

Comment and vote٩( 'ω' )و