1: Training Zone Taka

Ding-dong-dung-dang!

The morning bells of UA Academy ran as usual. It was the beginning of autumn and the colors that pervaded the streets of Japan were warm and the breeze was getting cold.

'Coffee...' Aizawa thought, 'I'll be needing this today.' He cuffed his scarf closer to his neck and exited the teacher's lounge with coffee in one hand and a rather large sleeping bag in the other.

Eraserhead or Aizawa-sensei, as he was frequently called by his students, was a distinguished teacher in UA Academy. He possesses the quirk that erases all quirks with just a single look, this unfortunately gives him eye-strain and makes him look more exhausted than he actually does on a daily basis.

Aizawa languidly paced to his classroom to greet his students for their upcoming training.

"Tsuyu-chan! I can't stop thinking about our next training! I overheard Midnight-senpai mention she was excited to train us near the hot springs!" said Uraraka Ochako from his classroom. Why his students never realize he can hear everything from outside, he will never understand.

Immediately he enters the classroom and the room falls dead silent

Immediately he enters the classroom and the room falls dead silent. "Good morning class."

"Good morning Sensei." They say almost in unison except for Katsuki Bakougo twiddling with his fingers attempting to play with fire.

"I know you must all be exhausted from the competition with Class B," he began staring them down as usual. "Needless to say, some of you were careless even if you won, others, though losing, managed to show us great growth."

He could see from afar the eyes of Izuku Midoriya flicker and that of Yaoyorozu Momo dilate

He could see from afar the eyes of Izuku Midoriya flicker and that of Yaoyorozu Momo dilate. "The teachers of UA have devised a special training of sorts to help you discover your strengths and weaknesses. We observed that most of you do not realize the potential yourself and your powers have." He continued, "No two heroes with the same quirk are alike." He said crossing his arms over his chest. "Harnessing your true inner power has much to do with self-awareness and knowing where your personal strengths lie instead of just focusing on your individual quirks."